Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4891 - 4900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandi - we love you, too. I hope you're just going to get a late BFP. I really do.

10 years ago

@ phatgurl ty me too but I don't expect it I'm just out of the race so to speak unless the Dr's can remove the cyst without having to remove my ovary but I think it's pretty far gone.

10 years ago

@MNJ2711 here's a maybe crazy thought, can they retrieve eggs from the ovary still? in which case get try surrogacy. At least that's my plan, if I can't get pregnant myself, fall on surrogacy last resort adoption. Or just becoming a mom to more cats.

happy positive vibes send your way. Just breathe and everything happens for a reason, more than anything I want to be a mom, but I've also accepted its ok if it doesn't happen (I haven't been trying as long as you) :)

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend! I am exhausted. My "fertile" time was supposed to be this weekend. I've been using OPK every day and I've gotten positives every day since thursday. ??? No temperature spike. (check my chart out) I am more frustrated than ever. I had sharp pains in my left side on friday intermittently and some dull ache. I thought that would mean I was ovulating. But no temp spike. No other feelings either. My cervix has been high and open and medium soft for a couple of days. But my CM is cloudy/white and creamy. I never see clear EWM. I can't remember the last time I had EWM. I never do anymore. I remember getting it in my 20's!
So anyone have any advice on what my cycle may be doing. I don't even know if I have ovulated. Why is this so difficult? Tara- sorry to hear about your chemical. You'd think there would be some silver lining! I don't know how you keep trucking along. You are such a strong woman. I underdstand about your feelings at your reunion. I had friends over this weekend for a picnic and everyone has kids so it was baby galore. My one friend is preggers and she is STILL smoking. I don't understand it, I'm not only one who says it's not the best things to do (I don't press the issue though) and everyone says, "oh it's not that bad. All our mothers smoked with us" AND the point is???????? They used to drink and take medications back in the day and that's turned out so well. What the heck do people think?
Lisserb - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bright ray of happiness on this forum! Thank goodness the stork is still delivering :)
Well thanks for letting me ramble. If anyone has any thoughts for me, they are much appreciated. Take care!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies, thought i'd pop by and say hello.

I had a baby dream last night. Ugh still no sign of AF, nipples are sensitive and a bit sore, dull cramps here and there like AF might come, but nothing. I'm sure it's nothing. Anyways, hows everyone else??

10 years ago

AF has been a monster. Tons of blood from aspirin but the good part is limited cramping from the aspirin thinning the blood...less clots. It's slowing down. I called the dr and left a message letting them know what happened. Waiting for a reply. So not much going on here. Been gone all weekend so I'm finally able to get some stuff done around the house...laundry, bills, vacuuming, mopping, got chicken tacos in the crockpot...

Looking forward to when dh gets home from work. After being with him for a 3 day weekend...I miss him !

@riversong- I feel the same way sometimes. It sucks when AF arrives but you feel more like your normal self finally! At least til the next TWW!

@MNJ- When you seeing the dr?

@kristi- WEIRD! I do know that PCOSers can have a lot of + opks cause LH is naturally higher than FSH. You may need to call the dr and schedule an ultrasound to see if the egg is ready to pop or if LH is acting up. I had a +opk 2 cycles ago but it was false and my egg was no where near ready. Sometimes fertility meds can cause early false +opks.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara- really? I had heard that clomid can give false positives! What boggles me then is how the heck is this helping me then??? How is this any better than when I don't take it? I still don't know what the heck is going on with my body. Ugh. I haven't been diagnosed with PCOS. Just infertility thus far. I wonder if the doc would do an ultrasound. It seems like they are just la-dee-dahing. They tell me to be patient that it is a process to figure out the infertility. I had called before that I wanted my hormones level checked and they wouldn't.
Hopefully your heavy period is short lived. I hate when my flow is heavy. I feel like I can't move without utter embarassment! I don't think I could use the soft cups for my period. They don't stay in place too well for me after we BD. I still ooze out, yuck!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Boy oh boy, i'm so ready for this day to be over with. I need a new job...already. Just started this on 6/17/13 and ready to go..lol

That's horrible i know. I work at home, but now i'm stuck in the house 5 days a week and don't get to do anything. Only bright side is, it keeps me from spending money

10 years ago

@kristi- false positives dont mean you wont OV...just sometimes they can cause early false positives but you'll still OV a bit later. It only happened to me once. What CD are you? Post your pics for me to look at.

AFM- dr called. She said that whenever I want to see an RE that I can but as long as my ovaries are good she's willng to keep helping me ttc. We decided to do one more round of clomid and go from there. The clomid is working...it's just getting a good egg. I'm going to keep moving forward and trusting in God. He said November, so we'll see what happens...if November comes with no babies, then I'll see an RE.

10 years ago • Post starter

@ Tara I saw the Dr. Wed remember I said what an ass he was to me? Now I'm like 36 dpo and still nothing but still having symptoms Idk so weird... If I wasn't then I'd be like ok I'm not preggers but I just feel different and my breast are still swollen and getting darker and my sense of is crazy I'm smelling things that aren't even there and craving fruit like crazy.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo