Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8941 - 8950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I know he'll her stuff from his grandparents & aunts, it just sucks that we can't do anything for him.. and I know that that shouldn't matter its just depressing. Tried to get help but just with the unemployment benefits they said its over the limit. They wont factor in the amount owed put in bills. Unemployment - monthly bills leaves $44. That doesn't stretch very far. I was doing really good about not stressing so much, but when a bills due & you don't have enough to pay it its impossible not to stress! Dh went to a job fair today, pray he got some good information!
*He just called & said he's waiting on an interview!! Pray!!!!

8 years ago

FX he gets it!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

I wish we had been a lot smarter with our money while he was bossing & making good money.. he'd been close with the owner of the mines for years & always knew ahead of time if there were any problems going on. Honestly, neither of us had ever come from having alot sp when he did start making good money we kinda just splurged.. not necessarily on stupid things, but stuff we didnt absolutely have to have.. I feel so stupid for not thinking & planning ahead.. I see where we failed & hope like heck we can play catch up without getting too far behind.

I'm sorry, I know this is all way off topic.. I just had to let all this put before I explode!!

8 years ago

Jace - I sure hope things come together soon. I'm thinking about you.

Clomid is kicking my ass. Vomiting this morning, painful joints, chills and hot at the same time, sense of smell is heightened. Basically feel like death warmed over

8 years ago

@jacesmama- First all...thank you for your kind words girlie. I love you :). Second, I'm praying for you sweetheart! Money is tight here right now too but I remember a period where we just ate a lot of ramen to get by without bill collectors calling. It sucked. Luckily both our parents helped us out by buying our groceries from time to time. It was stressful and I promised myself we wouldnt be there again. Even now I feel guilty buying new underwear until my old ones are hanging on by a string cause I feel like we should be saving instead. Then dh forces me to buy some...granted I'm sure he wouldnt mind me going commando lol! I promise you will get through this and be brought into a land of milk and honey. Praying for abundance for you honey. Keep us updated!!

@athena- how you doing sweetie?

@astrid- well, after my first m/c (that we told the family about), the stupid comments started rolling in. My mom's first response was, "think about your poor sister. She may not be able to even have kids". And she got pregnant on the 3rd try. After that, my sister's dh decided to repeatedly ask us everytime we walked into the room if we knew his wife was pregnant. He thought it was funny. After months of him saying that, I finally snapped and kindly asked my sister to tell him to stop. My mom got attitude with me and said I was mean for asking him stop. I told her that my EDD was that day and it was a hard day. She said it was time to get over it. Then during her pregnancy, my sister would make me stand in the bathroom with her while she peed so she could continue her conversation with me only to grab an hpt and pee on it really quick and ask "dont you just love it when the line turns dark so quickly?" Mind you this was all shortly after my 1st loss. Most of it, they just werent thinking before speaking. So after that, we decided not to share the struggles with our infertility and other m/c's. Not yet anyway. Either way, we'd get stupid comments from them .

@xomanndy- I hope your consult with great!!!

@Phat- I'm sorry clomid is kicking your butt sweetie. Only 3 more days worth!

As for me, cd6 and af is finally coming to an end. The heparin made me bleed like crazy so I cut back to one injection a day til af stops. Cookie baking went well. DH and I are doing better emotionally and getting into the christmas spirit. He surprised me by taking me for a drive to look a christmas lights. Looking forward to more festivities and blessing others this season!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello sweet ladies!

Tara - i am sorry for the lack of compassion of your Family... I guess i can't fully understand the Situation as my Family would do absolutely nothing to make me feel uncofortable, on the contrary, they are doing everything to Support us.
Well, that is MY part of the Family. No comments about my "dear" mother in law....

Updates from me: i poas today and it said not pregnant... 11 dpo and i am interrupting the Progesteron as of today so that af can come. Somehow i am not sad, i have a strog Feeling that it will happen sooner than later, i just have to wait for that beautiful day.

I wish you all ladies a great day and a beautiful week-end!

User Image

8 years ago

11dpo is still really early for a positive digital test.

8 years ago • Post starter

Jess, I am so sorry honey. Hopefully something will happen soon. Let me know if there is anything we can do.

Amy, I hate Clomid. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. I refuse to take it. I had the worst side effects. Like I would bitch then cry. Then be in the best mood ever. I would sweat but be freezing.. TERRIBLE! However even the Femara I had to start taking at bed time so I would sleep through the side effects. It made me a bitch. A huge bitch. The first couple times I didn't notice it, however I can be a pretty bitchy person from time to time anyways so I never thought it was that. However the third month, holy cow.. It was BAD! Hopefully you won't have to take it again :-)

Astrid, I love your positive attitude! Sorry about the "not pregnant" result. I always hated seeing that before I went on a NO TEST RULE! Lol

AFM, Consult went great. I start birth control on CD3 this month. We had to go do all of the FDA required blood work and met with Baylor Medicine for our Genetics Consult to go over everything under the sun that is out there. She went over all our test results for the past three years worth of testing to see what else we wanted to be tested for and blah blah. I go back in Friday to do more blood work. We decided we will do PGS and ICSI with IVF. He even said we could choose which sex we transfer. WEIRD! Not sure about that but DH wants to transfer a boy first lol. I don't think I want to know. We will transfer a 5 day blastocyst the month after retrieval, which will be February. We will do the retrieval the end of January. He wants me to start birth control this month though, he says it has been shown to help your body respond better to fertility treatment if you start it sooner. I read that also. They also only want to transfer one at a time. I get it, I totally understand why but I know so many woman on these forums that transfer two and only have one implant or transfer one and it not work the first time.. However with me being 34 the complication rate does increase a bit with twins so we may just take their advise. I wouldn't want to put a baby in harms way if I can prevent it. BLAH BLAH BLAH!
I will get my IVF protocol the beginning of January but he has already given me the vitamin list we have to take..
Omega 3 - 1000mg 4 times a day
Vitamin C - 1000mg 1 time a day
Vitamin E - 800u - 1 time a day
Vitamin D - 1000u - 1 time a day
Calcium - 1000mg 1 time a day
Prenatal Vitamin with Folic Acid - 1 time a day (me only)

DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ELSE he said. Except for DH, he has to continue taking his multi which is 6 pills a day being it is for MTHFR he can't take just one pill for everything. Needless to say I have a cabinet full of vitamins and fertility supplements we can't use anymore.

Anyone want them????
Iron, Zinc, Selenium, L-Carnitine, L-Arginine, A&D, Optimal Krill Oil, CoQ-10, Fertiliaid for Men, Maca.

Some are open and some are not.

8 years ago

mandy - good luck!! It sounds so complicated and overwhelming, and I'm glad you are taking it in stride. I don't know how I would feel about transferring only one or knowing the sex, either. I hope so much this works for you! I will take those supplements if you're sure you won't need them. I'll message you.

I would take the Clomid at night, but the side effects have been worst about 10-12 hours after I take my dose. Last night, after feeling like I had the flu for about 3 hours, it magically went away. I work out of the home from 9am-1pm each day. I don't want me co-workers knowing what's going on, so I'm going to keep taking the meds in the morning and deal with the side effects at night. Good news it I didn't vomit this morning!

Astrid - I think you should take progesterone through 14dpo. Some people don't even implant until 12dpo, sometimes even later.

I talked to my RE's office after Tara mentioned something to me yesterday. I have rosacea, an autoimmune disorder, and it is known to happen in conjunction with other AI issues. I'm going to have testing done through a genetics lab to rule out AI problems. In the meantime, I'm going to take baby aspirin since it can't hurt. 3 days until my first ultrasound!

8 years ago

Hello ladies! This appears to be the active forum so I hope you all don't mind if I join in. I was a pretty active member a few years back until I was blessed with #1. I do recognize a few names on here. It took us 31 months to get our little miracle (who is now 3 months old) and we are already ready to jump back into the frustrating and discouraging world of ttc. We are hoping to get lucky and get pregnant on our own this time and as quickly as possible. My brother and I were only 14 months apart and grew up very close and I really want that for my children too, if possible. DH and I are going to try for probably 6 months before we go ahead and give our reproductive endocrinologist a call about helping us get pregnant with number 2.

Anyway, off to binge read and get caught up on everyone's stories. Anyone know how far back I need to read to be current?

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo