Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9361 - 9370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Wow Astrid, thats fascinating to read, I wish they would do something like that for us here in Uk, would prob have to go private and would cost a fortune, it amazes me what they can find out about our bodies, but have to say that is fantastic for you as you probably would never have fallen naturally and now you know can afford/get the ivf you have a very high chance of your dream baby/s, good luck lovely and I wish you all the very best, we look forward to hearing about your quest and great news from you March/April -x-

8 years ago

Thanks pinkster! we are taking one day at the time, i guess i learned over the last 3 years to pe Patient :))))

I am a Little curious... you say they don't test you that much in UK... how come, since uk is a pioneer in ivf procedures?
How much does an ivf cost in UK? I also read about some NHS funding program, would you not qualify for something like that? Just asking :) Here in Germany ivf costs about 6000 euro (with ICSI) and the health insurance pays max. 50% so it will cost us about 3000 Euros. I thank God that we don't have to really worry about this, we sold a house 2 years ago and saved the Money, plus we are saving for this ivf Scenario for 1 year now. We thought we should start saving "just in case". We did good :)))

User Image

8 years ago

Thats really great Astrid, Im 45 and DH 55 so we dont qualify for any funding, the doc already said to me just to get an initial appt and scan you are looking at over a thousand pounds , we just dont have that sort of money and other then a prescription for clomid there is nothing else my doc can offer, I didnt even get a scan to see if there were any follicules, if ov or the progesterone boost after, it won't be a prob and I fall this month -x-

8 years ago

Oh wow... now that is expensive... did you guys think about an ivf in Greece or Hungary? I read a while ago about a clinic in Athens with great results. However, you may want to consider buying the drugs somewhere else other than in Greece.
The clinic in Hungary (located in Szeged City) is also not very expensive and dr. Zadori is amazing (i have friends that went to him).

You should maybe investigate a bit, as plan B.

User Image

8 years ago

Found an interesting articlel in the Telegraph...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/11482483/Fertility-treatment-Why-British-women-are-travelling-abroad.html

User Image

8 years ago

Thank you Astrid, will def look in it

8 years ago

Astrid - I'm glad you finally have some answers!

I took my last Provera last night & am waiting to start my period.

8 years ago

Help ladies, went to toilet this morn and some light brown blood, worried my period is going to start 8 days early, just checked again a tiny bit of light pinkish, thats a first for me, Im CD19 6DPO, really worried now as thinking maybe im losing a pregnancy because my progesterone is low or maybe the clomid has brought my period forward a lot earlier??? Was going to cut the grass which takes a good hour(big garden) but thinkin maybe I should rest a bit, I suppose its a good sign I may have fallen pregnant and clomid worked and dh sperm worked(could be down to the tea) but dont want AF here already I will call the docs tom and ask advice but he doesnt really know much about this sort of thing, he didnt even know what clomid was lol until i suggested it to try from you ladies, bit scared, Phat you havn't had AF for nearly 2 months and I might be having 2 in 2 weeks

8 years ago

Pinkster - it could also be implantation bleeding. There's not much to do other than wait.

8 years ago

Yea spotting stopped pretty quick and then noticed my temp went down a degree but on anther forum one of the wonderful ladies told me its 'The implantation dip', she was right temp right back up again, doesn't mean mean im def preg and not all pregnancies have this but my chances are higher apparently

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo