Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7221 - 7230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Neisa Nola I felt weird for the past two days and took a test today and poof positive. You aren't crazy. I haven't told anyone, I want to find a creative fun way to share this news.

I just let it slide the mild mild symptoms I felt (I'm 13days late today) but symptoms I had was just really sleepy and fatigue. Mild cramps. The last two days is when I really noticed a difference with nausea, cramps (thought my period was coming), sore breasts and now I feel super dizzy (I don't know if this is shock)

I just feel different is the best description I wokeup to this morning. I kept thinking no it's going to come AF (the period) as I have been super late before at random. Nope two tests later, I waited being 13 days late before I took test. Worrying only makes you feel crazy I didn't worry. My gf got her AF and we are always having them together, I didn't give any thought to it.

Have no idea how I'm going to tell him, I don't want to wait, he's at work I don't want to do a blurt text .. in person seems how I would want to be told. Best of luck if you are expecting (are you trying @Neisa Nola?)

9 years ago

@neisa- I applaud you!!! How long did it take you to read the whole thing?!!! ROFL! By the way...sisterhood is an awesome way to describe this forum .
Feel free to act completely crazy in our presence! It helps immensely to have other ladies to talk to that are going thru the same thing. When I first started trying, my friends looked at me like I lost it. My husband listened patiently but I still felt cuckoo around him. Wasnt til I met the crazy ladies on here that I started to realize that what I was feeling was normal.
OK now to go over your info....
Between 6/11- 6/12, you may have been gearing up to OV (ovulate). Bachache/Heaviness- Your ovaries can feel full as the egg gets big inside your ovaries and the cold symptoms could be the increase in the mucus. Your body will not only create extra fertile cervical mucus to help the sperm swim but it will also cause more mucus everywhere which can cause the cold symptoms. However, if you think you are 3-4 dpo now...everything thing you're feeling now is due to the increase in progesterone. When you OV, your progesterone shoots up to prepare for pregnancy whether the egg was fertilized or not. Progesterone causes VERY similar symptoms to pregnancy. Everyday that the symptoms continue is a good sign. If an embryo attaches, your progesterone will stay up and the hcg (preg hormone) will continue/increase the symptoms you're describing.

So in a nutshell...Cause you think you OV'd 3-4 days after having sex..it's possible alive sperm was still hanging around your tubes and when you ovulated, the egg was fertilized. However, because you are so early in the tww...I'm 90% sure it's just the increase in progesterone causing your symptoms cause if you are pregnant...the embyro is still traveling down your fallopian tube. Either way...wait until at least saturday to test with a first response test (frer). Your OV date could always be off by a couple days.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@riversong- !!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear how you'll tell him! So many good ideas!!!
With my 2nd pregnancy, I wrote "Happy Friday Daddy" on my belly and flashed him when he walked in. He loved it!

@riversong thank you! No, not trying (but clearly not NOT trying either!), but if I am he/she would be welcomed gladly!!! And OMG, HUGE congratulations to you! This is so exciting...I look forward to following your journey :-)

@waitingonmymiracle this is awesome information and advice. I will definitely keep you guys posted daily. I think my bf is anxious to know as well, and it's been funny/hard not telling him about all the little, possibly unimportant things that have been happening to me lately, lol.

9 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle thank you! Good suggestion

@Neisa Nola I had been trying and well this time I didn't really pay much attention to any of the symptoms looking back they were huge signs ... just don't sweat the small stuff, I didn't even pay attention this month. Easier to just go with it ... hopefully you will get your desired results =)

9 years ago

Congrats River!!!!

@Neisa

Tara my Dr put me on Metanx $70 Flipping dollars WITH insurance!!! And he prescribed me VitaMedMD PlusRX again $70 Flipping dollars WITH insurance! $140 a month, getting pregnant is worth it but these better work miracles!

9 years ago

Reading this forum is sooooo reassuring. I have the same crazy self analysis everyday. I think I'm pregnant but I don't know. I think I ovulated on June 6th and since last week I've been having cramping and fatigue and since this week my nipples are sore (and they have never ever been). So happy I found this group. Hubby has been supportive but I know I sound so crazy. I've stopped talking so much about how I feel to keep some amount of sanity ..keep me posted.
P.s. I tested twice already and got bfn....so feel like testing today its the only sense of relief I get (as if the tww has any relief) lol.....I know its too early to test I know but u know lol

9 years ago

Last night temp was at 99.1 for like an hour and the same thing happened again tonight. I'm 8 dpo . Anyone else get like this?

9 years ago

@xomandy- I got the generic version called Foltanx...a month's worth is only $25. But I know what you mean...totally worth it!

@jeeli- Welcome girl!!! Dont I know it...wish dh could go through this craziness just once. lol. So June 6th...so you're 11dpo. I havent gotten my bfp til 14dpo before so dont give up hope

@sarahmt- This time of year it's hard to tell a hot flash from a heat wave lol! Our temps always fluctuate throughout the day. Sometimes I'll run 99.0 during the day. It's best to only temp in the morning before getting out of bed cause it's your resting temp. Even eating will spike your temp.

Good Morning ladies!!! It is so reassuring reading your posts!!! I have read many posts in this thread and keep pointing and going "THATS ME! I'm feeling that too!!!" like a crazy person almost. I am 13dpo and biting at the bit to know (have tested with the cheapy dipsticks and FRER, but bfn's). But I just feel like I am pregnant. However, I will say that I have felt things before in the past where I thought I was too. At 10dpo, my cm was egg white and has been watery since, which it usually isnt. I have a 5 year old little girl, and had ew cm at 10dpo with her so that was the first dinner bell that really got my attention. Since then I have been super bloated, uncomfortably like you ate too much after dinner but lasts all day uncomfortable. Gas all day, mostly burping. Some cramps today, on and off mostly. And I have been super exhausted. I went to bed at 7:30 last night and woke up at 6 knowing I needed it. But tossed and turned the whole night. Kept waking up, just super restless. And now I am so scatter brained. AF is supposed to start tomorrow and this is the first time I haven't said anything to my bf cause I totally want to surprise him. So I had to share with someone. No one understands how much this can drive a person crazy like you guys.......Thanks for letting me vent!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo