Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3911 - 3920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Dh is going out after work today to get my pineapple and AAA's!
I'm completely in the dark though. I temped this morning and it was 98.6! I've never had post OV temps that high. So I think my temperature is a little warmer than usual since my body is still trying to fight this stupid virus! Now I'm just dealing with nasal congestion, sore throat and coughing. I'm baking my nephew's cake today and praying I can get through it!

@nicky- I couldnt imagine dh being away from me for work. We've been attached at the hip since we've met.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I had to give my Avatar a little makeover as my hair hasn't been brown for a few months now. I also started going natural with my waves/ curls which has been pretty awesome. I switched to a cleansing conditioner and will never shampoo again. I'm getting back into temping. My temp was 96.08 this morning so I'm sure af is about to start, I am also very crampy. I'm ok though I was kinda sad at first but I didn't really do much last cycle so I'm glad I have a plan.

Tara that sucks about the batteries.

Nicky my dh has to go to football camp next month and then next march is going to Puerto Rico for a week and I'm already dreading both so I can't imagine being away for long periods of time. I live in a military town and have seen a lot of people go through deployments and when dh thought about joining as an officer I had to nip that in the bud.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm doing n best to find something better and closer for him .his job now has just got down to only a few days a week .urrhhh job hunting sucks ! Have these weird pinchy stabby pains in left side of uterus every now and then .dr.google says its prett normal .went swimming today.seems to be the only way I want to get off the couch these days .lol

10 years ago

Tara -heard there was some bad storms your way ! Stay safe

10 years ago

Where is everyone ?

10 years ago

Idk - I was wondering the same.

10 years ago

Well I feel like I've been the only one talking lately but everyone seems Mia ! Still have 10 days until I know anything ....how are u phat ?

10 years ago

I'm good, thanks. Just hoping my one in a gazillion chance (long, boring story) of being pregnant this cycle comes true. On a wing and a prayer...

I used opk's & pre seed & my royal jelly mixture & started Vitex today to see if it will lengthen my luteal phase.

DH keeps going back & forth about ttc, and the other day when it was the best time to try for a boy he wouldn't go for it. We don't dtd very often. We both stay tired from working full time and taking care of 3 kids. We have been more lately, since we went to Vegas, but I wish he'd just realize that I'm relentless & will not give up, so he may as well give in!

I'm 2dpo today. Tara & I are cycle buddies for the first time since she started this thread! That's pretty awesome.

How have you been feeling? Super-pregnant and miserable, I hope! They should have a puking emotion on here. :-)

10 years ago

I'm here! Been making my nephew's 1st bday cake/smashcake for past 2 days. I've been coughing hysterically but at least my virus is almost over. On top of everything..... I have pink eye now!!!!!!

Treatment.....breastmilk! That was a strange convo i had with my friend...hey can i borrow a couple oz of ur breastmilk as eyewash!? Awkwardly soothing!

10 years ago • Post starter

@phat -ill keep my prayers sent up for you .Im okay .not to sick .just heartburn and nausea but I haven't actually lost my cookies yet .well I did twice .im just extremely moody and tired and my nipples are really sore .Im way to scared to have sex ,so my sex life is not existent . That blows .@ tara- glad to hear you are doing better!!! just got my new ps3 game today .off to play it ttyl

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo