Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6151 - 6160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I posted a digital. It makes it feel so much more real :)

Phat I get nauseous or a headache when I get hungry. I could barely sleep last night because I couldn't get comfy. And I feel like a cm fountain lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena- I cant wait for your bloodwork! Bet you cant wait for wednesday to get here! How did dh react to the digital?

AFM- Not much going on. 10dpo and feel kinda icky today. Just feel like sleeping all day.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara they may not do blood work. She said one time if the urine is positive they don't normally do a blood test .dh was excited he had me send him a pic of it.

10 years ago

Tara - being tired is one of the main first signs of being pregnant for a lot of people. How was your temp today?

Athena - I'm really happy your tests are progressing.

10 years ago

@phat- 98.1....normal fluctuation.

Part of me is anxious to test tomorrow. And the other part of me is not looking forward to it at all. If I was "feeling" more, I'd think I'd have a shot but I'm not really noticing any "symptoms". Dont know if it's cause we werent really trying this cycle, so I'm not expecting much therefore I'm not obsessing over every little feeling or if it's because I've gone thru this song and dance for 2 years now...or of course (durrrrrr) I'm not pregnant. What sucks is that all tests I've taken the past few months have shown evaps. Part of me just wants to get a frer today on the way home and forget the internet cheapie middle man....think I may do that! Save myself from evapcrazyosis....yes it's a thing now! LOL!

@athena- let me know when your boobs start hurting. Odd request, I know, but I'm curious. lol

Tara they are already hurting and swollen. Started with the right one 9 dpo then both were achy 10 dpo but since yesterday they have been so sore. Dh said they look bigger too.

10 years ago

How would you describe the soreness?

It's worse on the outsides and they feel full. It's different than before af it's a sharper pain if that makes sense.

10 years ago

So cool honey!

I feel very drained and my stomach feels blah cooking dinner. Is it bedtime yet? You'd think with a 2hr nap that I'd be full of energy.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo