Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3611 - 3620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I try my hardest to stay positive and cheerful!!!!

10 years ago

@waiting - if i go to a sperm bank that takes all the fun out of it!!! I'm not really trying right now but i'm not doing anything to prevent it either, plus this guys says he's infertile - which i told him i don't believe anyway because that's how most people get pregnant it's all "oh no i can't get pregnant we don't need to use BC" then BAM! pregnant at 17. LOL. So y'know, he's just hanging out with me and tolerating my crazy for now. :D

@Mandy - !!! That's so funny! I've got to make light of the situation because really, otherwise i would cry! I'm not going down that road!

AFM i'm going to test this afternoon because i'm on day 36 and still no AF, i'm sure i'll get a negative but my BBS feel heavy (normal before AF), and they are sore (also normal) plus i just had that MC last month, so i want to be sure before i have any drinks this weekend.

10 years ago

@Mem, Good Luck with the test! LET US KNOW THE OUTCOME ASAP :-) lol

10 years ago

Bfn. As suspected. Wish AF would hurry and get here!!

10 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I have a lot of catch up work to do to see what is going on with everyone. I hope someone got a BFP!

AFM - I finally got my prescription prenatal vitamins today to help overcome my MTHFR and Folic Acid Deficiency. It is only one pill a day...sure hope it helps!

Well, I never got a real period this month. Never full flow. I only spotted for 4 days. Because of that, I have to post pone my Baseline (Day 3 Ultrasound) until next month. May not be too bad because that will give me a few weeks to get my new prenatal vitamins in my system.

It just feels weird to just realize I'm on like CD 11! I was too busy thinking about how late AF was.

Oh well, I just started a new class a week ago (which is why I have been busy). For those of you who don't know, I am a College Professor among other things. Gotta run and get some things done, but hopefully I can hop on later and get the deets on everyone!

User Image

10 years ago

GREAT NEWS!!! Dh's cousin got the preliminary tests back on her baby girl. Besides the missing heart valve, she's healthy. No down's syndrome or other defects. Praise God, Hallelujah!!

Picked up my dexamethasone. I went to my normal grocery store pharmacy to get it and guess what...they were out! The only pharmacy that carried it was 40 minutes away! So luckily the walgreen's next door filled it. I was going to take it tonight but since steroids keep you awake, I will take it in the mornings and hopefully skip the insomnia.

@memphrika- I've seen that many times on I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant.

@Holly- Hi sweetie! I'm glad you got the prenatals! WOW cd 11! I bet that was a shock!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting that great news Tara about your cousin's baby!!! God is good! I am sure she is relieved. Glad you got you medicine, that was a close call. I hate when they run out of meds, it's like i really expect that they carry all the medicine in the world...lol...

@holly sorry about your baseline but glad they have a plan. Yayy for the folic acid. Best of luck

@xoxo are you getting antcy to test? How are you feeling?

@mem sorry about the BFN! But remember you are IN the game unless AF shows up

AFM: positive OPK again this morning and cramping in my left ovary. My temp was slightly up this morning but not enough to call it an O, I think. The link to my FF chart is: http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

10 years ago

Pisces that is a bummer, at least you got some bding in before you left.

Tara that is so great for them. I'm glad your ultrasound went well.

Mem- I hope all is well with you. Sometimes a good cry is a good thing.

Holly I've been wondering how you are doing. I'm glad that you got the vitamins praying they are helpful and you get the you've been waiting so long for.

Mandy how are you?

Afm I can't wait to start ttc again. We have about 2 1/2 weeks left til vacation. We also had our 3 yr wedding anniversary yesterday, in my card he wrote that he can't wait for a little "surprise" in our life. He makes me so happy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena, I am doing great! Waiting to get my BFP or to see my temp drop so we can start again :-)
You need to start joining us in the TTC process again as soon as you get back!

@Tara, I am so glad to hear that everything came back normal. That is awesome.

@Pisces, good luck on your TWW :-) Your chart looks great.

@Mem, sorry about the BFN :-(

@holly, HI!!!

10 years ago

Mandy we are starting on vacation ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo