Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2231 - 2240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm having some bleeding. I'm wondering if I had cyst because I read vitex can rupture them, since I've been cramping. Not like af though, it is kind of like when af starts. Which would be strange since its only cd 16

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

I'm exhausted, bleeding his heavy and cramps are killing me. Thank the Lord for Advil! Picked up more softcups, prenatals and clomid today. Start clomid tomorrow!

@Holly- VAGINALLY!? Interesting!
Want to really hear something really interesting? Treatment for pregnancy hemorroids....carve a white potato like a suppository, insert before bed. The potato dissolves in your anus, softens the stool, and shrinks the hemorroids !!! Oh and if anyone who gets a bfp and is nauseated...go to Walmart in the cold/flu aisle. For about $8 you can get SeaBands. They are wrist bands that place pressure on acupressure point Pericardium 6, which is stimulated to relieve nausea. I've used pericardium 6 in my massage and it works...and this way, the bands do the stimulating for you! Learning a lot of interesting prenatal tricks from my CEU course!

@athena- Since you're around OV time, your cervix will be high. Try bearing down like you're having a bowel movement.

@phat- Me too! It's like REALLY? What's a girl got to do to get pregnant around here! BTW...did you ever tell your niece?

@Lammy- When is your dh due for his o~ o~ o~ test???

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just bought 50 more OV tests and 20 more HPTs off of amazon. And I found out Walgreens has preseed! Same price as online and I wont have to pay shipping, so sweet!

Tara - did I tell my niece about thinking it might be her on here or about me ttc? Yes to both. Otherwise, remind me - I'm old.

11 years ago

Yes, that's what I was talking about LOL. Was it her?

Just got done looking at pics of my nephew and his play date with my sister's friend's baby....MY HEART AND UTERUS ARE SCREAMING FOR A BABY!!!

Tara - no, it wasn't her, but she did tell me they are trying AI since his vasectomy was not likely to have a successful reversal rate. I know what you mean about the baby thing.

11 years ago

Seriously Tara what does a girl gotta do to get pregnant lol. Apparently sex isn't enough. The bleeding has stopped now though.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ladies, in another discussion, someone asked me what I did this cycle and I wrote this long drawn out response. I wanted to share it with you guys just in case it could helps someone. I'm sorry for the long message, but if it can helps someone, it is worth it!

We have been TTC since May. We did get pregnant in August, but it was a CP. I was very disappointed when I did not get pregnant after the CP and decided to try a bunch of different things!

The most noteworthy things I can recall are as follows:

1. Drank about 1.5 to 2 liters of water daily especially before O. I also drank a glass of grapefruit juice each day and drank a lot of caffeine free Green Tea. I added carrots to my diet. (1st cycle doing these , but I heard they might help with EWCM).

2. Put my legs up/elevated my hips for at least 30 minutes after . Once I got a +OPK and until O, I also inserted a softcup to hold the spermies i (1st cycle trying this approach). Felt silly with my legs up on a headboard a couple of times. DH thought I was losing my mind when I would spin around to rest my legs on the headboard to elevate my hips!

3. I cut out caffeine entirely and reduced alcohol intake..., I had a glass of wine twice this cycle. (1st cycle cutting out the caffeine), once at the beginning of my cycle and once after I Oâ??d.

4. Took Evening Primrose Oil, Royal Jelly (the paste, not the pills), and Folic Acid. I stopped EPO and RJ once I ovulated. They say EPO should not be taken after O because it causes uterine contractions. So this cycle, after stopping EPO, I replaced it with Flax Seed Oil because it is safe to take after O (3rd cycle on EPO and RJ, but 1st cycle taking extra FA and the Flax Seed Oil after O).

5. I took Muscinex once I entered my fertile period and up until O. I have heard Muscinex helps with fertile CM (2nd cycle using Muscinex before O).

6. I used Preseed once this cycle, but it was a few days before O. I started to use it the entire time, but decided against it since I was already taking so much to help improve EWCM. I did notice a significant improvement!

7. This was my first cycle using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor (CBEFM). I got my first High on CD10 and continued to get highs through CD24. It went back down to low on CD25 (but I had my already on CD 24, so I wasn't concerned. I did take IC OPKs as back up so I could pinpoint my surge since I have heard many people do not get a peak their 1st or 2nd cycle using the CBEFM. Iâ??m glad I did! I also temp, so I could confirm O and no when to stop my EPO and RJ. Since the monitor was just learning my cycle, I never got a peak, but we BDd every other day from CD 10 (the day I got high fertility on the CBEFM) until I got a positive OPK. Once I got a positive OPK, we BDd for 3 days straight, skipped a day, and then BDd one more time for good measure. FYI - the every other day before +OPK resulted in us BDing 2 days before the +OPK).

8. I also take prenatal vitamins with DHA and baby aspirin, but I have been doing that ever since I had the CP last August.

9. This was my 2nd cycle on Soy Isoflavones (Took them CD 2-6) I can't remember the dose right now.

If anyone would like to know the dosage for any of the supplements I took, let me know and I can look at the bottles and let you know in a follow up post.

User Image

11 years ago

bang on time i get my results tomorrow and dh gets his o~ o~ o~ tested on the 29th so will just see how that goes

User Image

11 years ago

Well Cd 22 over here 9 dpo and still BFN:( . I was thinking the same thign, WHAT DO YOU GOTTA DO TO GET PREGGO GEEESH. MY finance has to keep me off him lol. Getting super discouraged. Af is due thursday or Fri depending on 25 or 26 day cycle this time?!?!? Been TTC since october.......

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo