Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8761 - 8770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

That's GREAT news Tara!!!!!!! Relax, have an all night go around with dh & enjoy every single second!!!! I've got an awesome feeling for you hun :) every prayer when I get to you I smile sooo big & just feel like its gonna be happening soon!! Have fun!!!!

8 years ago

I'm so happy to hear that news Tara! Sending you lots of easy O vibes!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Tara - gooooooo eggs!!

My HSG was painful. The swabbing to clean my cervix was uncomfortable, and the insertion of the catheter hurt, but the dye going in was quite painful. I took 3 ibuprofen about an hour before my procedure.

One of my ovaries appears to be blocked, even after he tried to push through a second container of dye. The second one was where the most pain occurred.

I had some bleeding, have to take 5 days of antibiotics, and no sex for 2 days. He wants to medicate my next cycle if my husband's sperm sample comes back with good results. He reiterated what I already knew - I have about a 5% chance of becoming pregnany each month at my age under perfect conditions. Now with one blocked tube, my chances are even smaller.

He also said depending on what is causing the blockage, it could be affecting my uterus and causing implantation issues. I really don't want that to be the case.

I should O in 3-4 days. Here's to hoping it's on the good side, and we succeed this month!

8 years ago

Tara.. gooooooo Girl! You will be a beautiful pregnant Lady this Christmas!

phat, sorry about your painful HSG and the results... Keep the faith Girl!

also had my HSG this summer in August. No painkillers b4d i also needed none afterwards, but the procedure was painful. A Little more painful as my first AF day. It didn't last Long though. The doctor was very soft and careful with the pre-op procedures so that didn't hurt at all. I had almost no bleeding and needed no antibiotics either. 2 days no sex and then i was as good as new. My tubes were perfect, no Problems there i only have a small enlargement at the base of my right tube but the doctor said not to worry about that.

Well, that was my experience with HSG, i hope that helps someone.

Wish you all ladies a great day!

User Image

8 years ago

Holy eggs Tara I'm so excited for you! This is your time, I can feel it.

I've been in a funk with regards to ov tracking, I haven't temped once which I'll probably regret later. I should probably start opks soon since I ovd cd 16 last cycle and I think cd 10 but I haven't really been keeping track of that.

Hello ladies don't have time to respond to everyone but I hope you all are doing well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Image #481239 in the gallery.. help me! Been staring sooo long my eyes hurt. I could see the strip immediately but it just looked gray, but now it looks like there could be color to it.. ? Take a look when you get a chance. 11dpo today, I've got one test left & trying to wait at least 2 more days before I use it!!

8 years ago

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

As much as I want it to be the start of a bfp, I just don't feel anything though. Just a lil crampy here & there & tired. No sore boobs & that's always my tell tell sign.. here's to hoping & praying! Ill take the all day sickness back happily!!

8 years ago

Tara what are your OPKs looking like??

Jess, Fingers crossed!!! I have never used those tests so I'm not sure what they should look like but it sure looks like a line!

Hi Athena!

Phat, I was asleep when they did my HSG due to getting my Hysteroscopy the same time. Sucks yours hurt. Hopefully DHs SA comes back normal!

8 years ago

J's mama, that looks like the start of a very positive test to me.

Tara, still sending ovulation vibes to you!

Phat, my first hsg was very painful too. I asked for extra strong painkillers for the next three I had and they were all pretty good. It hurts bad when there is blockages. I wonder if you didn't have a bit of blockage in both tubes and the one that cleared got pushed out. You'll have a window of increased fertility now, so hopefully luck is on your side with your DH'S boys!

Good luck to everyone!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo