Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1391 - 1400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

waitingonmymiracle~~ thank you for the warm welcome. I am definitely ready to carry some healthy babies to full term after so many previous losses. Got my fingers crosses for a BFP next week or the week after. I don't do the temp checking or anything like that but I use an app to keep track of my regular symptoms & cycle just so I can know when to expect my AF & adjust my day or whatever... And I have noticed from using it for the last 2 years that is it very accurate each month... if it is not spot on it is always within a day or two of predicting my AF & ovulation. So that is what we used this month...

So we were active two days before & the day before... schedules didnt allow anything the day of or after...so we shall see, if not back to the drawing board in a few more weeks, lol... at least we really, REALLY enjoy the BD part...

CONGRATS to all the BFP! Sending lots of love & hugs!

User Image

11 years ago

waitingonmymiracle~~ just saw your last posts... you know what, that just happened to me yesterday... it was slightly painful & I had to stop him... literally felt like he was hitting my cervix (i assume that is what it was, lol)... and I had to stop him from going in so deep...

Plus it was strange for me, because I was really into it & enjoying it... Thanks for posting that link too... maybe I need to start investing some more time & energy & checking things out in there... hmmmm.

User Image

11 years ago

You're welcome Cutiepie!! Yea, I've never tried to check my cervix before but since I'm not regular and dont have BBT thermometer I might as try this with opks. And since I have nothing better to do in the shower besides singing...might as well do some exploring!! Feel like Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies...I have official hit a new level of weird and crazy!

I just applauded myself in the shower for being able to reach my cervix!!!!!!!
I'm thinking to myself...okay I think I'm almost there...let's try squatting...almost there but I guess I have to get around the curve...I feel something, feels like an internal butthole...by george, I think I reached my cervix...I DID REACH MY CERVIX, I DID, I DID!!!

**Dr stamps my file with INSANE and the straight jacket goes on!**

Tara - you so stoopid! I am giggling uncontrollably right now & dh thinks I'm even damned crazier than I already am. That internal butthole remark is whatdid it, then it made me think about those Beautiful Cervix pics we looked at, and I can't stop now.

AF is here - alright for CD1! DH no longer stands for dear hubby. I'm reinterpreting it to mean dickhead. DH asked me the other day while looking lovingly at DD whether I wanted another or 2 or 3. I told him just one. So today I did this thing where I try to get my 2 yr old to say she wants a baby brother, and he did the crappy we have enough & they're too expensive speech, so I asked him when he's scheduling that vasectomy. Asswipe! I'm feeling a lot like the Deuce Bigelow cussing lady again.

11 years ago

@PHAT- OMG! I've been looking at the beautifulcervix.com page tonight!!!!! Trying to compare how those looked to how mine felt. To be honest, all discharge made me want to vomit all over again.....is that how I look up in there?
But I do think that I'm low and tight right now but who knows...I'm feeling around like a drunk trying to find a light switch! HAHA.
Sorry about dickhead!

hahahahahahaha you ladies have me laughing my @$$ off. I was actually looking at the beautifulcervix page last week. and YUCKKKK. I am not one to look at anything with the least bit of bodily fluid so I was extremely squeamish but even more curious!! I was curious. Do any of y'all follow a BD plan such as Sperm Meets Egg? I am just wondering if one would work better than just lots of sex.

User Image

11 years ago

LOL ladies. I am on day 6 of Provera and have completely stopped bleeding from the little from Sunday. WTH... I don't want to wait another week and a half for my appt. I want the results now. lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena- I say call tomorrow and see if they are in yet. Did you ever have a normal flow or just spotting? Are you still taking the provera?

@kcordell- my bd plan is this...
Me: you wanna?
Dh: do you wanna?
Me: Maybe ;).....You?
Dh: **pants on the ground and flagpole in the air**!
Omg...I completely forgot about it until I said flagpole. While dating I used to call dh's penis a 'flagpole'. My sister stole my phone and asked what a 'flagpole' was. Haha. I completely forgot about that!

No never a normal flow. I only bled after we bd sunday morning and then monday nothing. I think I will wait at least til Friday, just because she said 3-5 days. that will be 4 lol

Your plan is very similar to mine waiting lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo