Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1281 - 1290 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

They found my bloodwork! The nurse was mumbling numbers to herself, so I was writing them down as she went. From what I overheard...LH is still higher than FSH (10>5.3) but I dont have those numbers from July so I'll have to wait til dr calls me to see if they've improved. Testosterone though has definitely improved. Last time my testosterone was 104 (normal being around 40). This time has decreased to 69.1! So right now....my testosterone is that of a menopausal woman . But hey!...it's much better and I'm proud of myself. That means my ovaries are producing less adrogens meaning they're getting balanced. So the nurse is printing off the numbers for my doctor and now I get to wait for my dr to call me.

I felt so bad for dh last night. He was determined to jump me since we had skipped the night before. But 5 mins before bed he showed me a video of his brother's 1yr old daughter destroying her birthday cake. I didnt think much at the time but by the time I got into bed...I was sad. Dh already had his "tent pitched" and when he saw the sad look on my face, the wind blew it down. So he lied down and cuddled me. His eyes started closing and I asked if he could stay awake and talk with me (that was definitely a cock block)! But we talked for a few minutes about my fears of not ovulating ever again, or still trying a year from now. He said he kicks himself for being afraid of not wearing a condom my first 2 and only cycles. We talked about how last Christmas, we were lying in bed, thinking of where we'd be a year from now. He said, "with my arms around your huge, ready to pop baby belly". And now here we are almost a year later, and no baby belly. I can wish til the cows come home that I'll be pregnant for Christmas, but it's God's timing not mine. Who knows maybe I'll wake up one morning to a couple cows in my backyard and a

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

DOCTOR CALLED BACK!!! OMG!! She was SHOCKED by my numbers! She thought she had someone else's bloodwork!

Ok here goes:
Thyroid- normal
Prolactin- normal
LH/FSH- about same 10>5.3 but she said that it wasnt horrible in the first place.
This is the crazy part:
She was floored by my testosterone going from 104 to 69.1!
My fasting glucose before was 88, which is normal and it's still normal
MY FASTING INSULIN HAS GONE FROM 20.3 TO 13.7!!!!
The part they look at is the ratio of glu vs insulin. My ratio before was 4.3 (anything 4.5 and lower is in insulin resisitance). My ratio now is *drumroll please*..........6.7!!!

She said my improvements over a 3 month period are amazing and thought she had the wrong file! She said she would not even think of putting me on metformin now cause it would dangerously drop my blood sugars lol. THANK YOU JESUS!
Now for the ovulation part! She said every woman is different but it's possible I could ovulate next month or maybe the month after that. Since I'm at day 51 of my cycle that I probably wont ovulate this late in the game and if I want to...I can take another round of provera and hopefully next cycle, get a positive opk!!

I'M SO HAPPY!

@Waiting, I'm doing the happy dance for you! That is awesome news!!!!

AFM?

Our timing was good this cycle, but now I'm wondering if I ovulated. I had positive OPK, but that doesn't mean I O'd.

I haven't had any symptoms lately. The only thing I noticed was the veins in my boobs are so visible. I look like some kind of alien! No soreness though. That is why I'm not too hopeful.

I have never had a positive test so close to AF. I'm really starting to obsess over these hpts. I am ready for AF to come, so I can move on to the next cycle! I have spent about $40 on Answer and FRERs over the last week - but to no avail!

@ Bring it on! You don't scare me!

User Image

11 years ago

I know what you mean Holly...it's like, "Bring it ! Send in the flying monkeys so I can get this over with and move on down the yellowbrick road to OZ!!!''

Waiting - that's really awesome! I'm very proud of you and all of your hard work.

Holly - I'm really pissed at your tests - really pissed. Slap them for me would you?

11 years ago

Thanks Phat!! I'm super happy! Already took my first 20mg of provera today. Can you tell I'm excited to get this AF over with? Stopping with opks. Which will be rough cause I'm like a dog marking my territory..in this case it's dipsticks!

@Waiting...love the Flying Monkeys reference LOL. That was too funny.

@Phat, I want to give those sticks a serious beatdown! I can't believe that they were so pink and were so wrong. It has really caused my POAS addiction to worsen because I keep taking tests thinking maybe THIS ONE will be positive. I just realized what it feels like when I POAS...it is like when you go to the store and you buy a scratch off lottery ticket. Before you stratch it you think to yourself...THIS ONE just might be a winner. And for those seconds before you scratch it you are on an excitement high! Until of course you scratch it and find out it is a dud.

That's what happens to me with the hpts. When I pee on them, I'm filled with excitment as I watch the pee flow across the stick, I'm filled with anticipation to see whether the coveted second line will appear...that is what I'm addicted to....LORD HELP ME....

User Image

11 years ago

i had a dream about a i dreamt that it came up soo quick and then i tryed to do a digi but i couldnt pee to do it lol

User Image

11 years ago

I usually have dreams that I am peeing. Never had a dream that I couldnt pee! LOL. Lammy you crack me up! Cant wait for that day when I see that quick 2nd line!

Dh sent me an article this morning that goes with how we want to deal with the food aspect of raising our kids. It was interesting...thought I'd share!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-definitive-guide-to-feeding-primal-babies/#axzz29lkOROPu

So this heifer with a screen name rachy__ posted a pic, and when people voted negative she put an update that said, "It's obviously positive so you twats voting negative are stoopid.". I got so mad! They took it down.

I know people have issues & situations, but that really pissed me off,

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo