Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2671 - 2680 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oops I've been on google looking up things after me and dh I had really bad cramps like lasted about 10mins now I just uncomfortable . I'm hoping there is a little one in there . I know something is different I just not sure what

User Image

11 years ago

Athena...
I wanted 4 too... and after my first... tbh... i didn't want ANYMORE...
Silly me seems to have forgotten all the misery of it though... because 5 years later here I am... doing the dance all over again.
I really have no reason to complain though... we've only been trying since dec too... and ... As far as I know... I've had NO miscarriages... a few chemical pregnancies... but... that's been about it..

User Image

11 years ago

We've been trying since July no chemicals no mc's just stupid ole pcos. I am at high risk for twins though because I was a twin, my mom mc my twin, I am tall 5'10", have a large frame. There is a history of twins in my family, besides me and apparently being overweight is a factor too. Aaahhhhhh. Dh would faint lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

WoW!! i'm just reading all the post and i'm so sorry for everyone that got their periods this cycle. I know we all have these symptoms and cravings and losing our minds just to find out that we don't have no babies in the belly !! Now here I am here in the same boat as you all I took my last test yesterday and I truly believe that aunt flow is on her way! I just don't understand why this happens we think were pregnant and then the next you know hello She come s!!!UGH!!!!!! I'm cycle 26 and 11DPO and I just about giving up and I try next month in april since I had two IUI's with frozen sperm this cycle . I hope to try it again in april. I cant take another so, comes then I just test again!! to everyone and give you all

11 years ago

Okay, I have a question and it might be tmi but I have to ask.. Before ovulating this month I stayed pretty dry up until AFTER my tempature spiked. I didn't start having CM until 3DPO and its white CM. is this normal or could I have ovulated later? I usually always ovulate around day 16-17 and usually ALWAYS have EWCM but not this month. The only difference is I was taking Evening Primrose Oil and started the Fertilaid. I stayed pretty crampy 3DPOThursday and 4DPOFriday which is when the Creamy CM started.. So confused. I even got the 3DPO fallback rise that they say is normal.

**Shrugs** Next month we decided we would start using OPKs also instead of just BBTemping and checking CM.. Could I really just now be ovulating? My periods are always 28-30 days cycles ALWAYS!

11 years ago

Hello again! AF arrived! My cycles did not stop! Woooohooooo! I just had a 37 day cycle for some reason? Don't care! Try again this cycle!!!!

I couldn't tell if that teat was an evap or if it had color, I'm on a smartphone but i voted positive. I rarely get evaps on those tests. Take a FRER and post when u do!

11 years ago

@athena you do know me..,I am more honest here than anywhere. What I said to you about how I have been feeling the past 12 years, I don't think I have ever said to anyone but I knew you needed it and I knew I finally needed to say it to someone. So you actually really helped me :-) and twins run in my family too girl. My great grandmother had two sets of twins and one her grand daughters has two sets also (whoa)! I am also 5'10. I played basketball in college (the good ole days). I really hope this is your cycle...we gotta get that FB picture up and going.

@soarys yes let's loose the stress next cycle. Ok so no "don't worry be happy" ...what about some Sade or Nora Jones? @athena I love Bob Marley so much! And DH is carribean so you know it's played daily in our home. There is such a variety of music played in my home it bananas.

@xomany yeah I bought a bunch of opk's for my next cycle because I had no idea when exactly I ovulated last cycle because I didn't test. I just barely noticed that my app "My Days" has a place to enter my temps and charting (total duh moment).

@babybundle don't toss in the towel until AF actually shows up! But thank you for the words of encouragement

@waiting - how you doing today?

@lammy - how are you doing today?

@bdash - where r u? The suspense is killing me!!! We need a BFP update!

@topowifey- good morning! Should I call gamblers anonymous? Lol j/k. Hope you had some fun last night! I bought a bottle of pineapple moscato, drank one glass and was zonked out for the night. *i'm a real party animal huh* lol

Sorry if I missed anyone

11 years ago

I will just wait and see if AF will show herself and I took a HPT and off course it was !!. I'm going to wait because my period is due March 5 that's 3 days from now!! But, i'm trying to stay strong but, i'm just don't know and there is always April!! But, who knows it might be different!!

11 years ago

I posted the frer but don't really see anything :( maybe something faint but oh well I guess last nights was an evap.

11 years ago

I posted the frer but don't really see anything :( maybe something faint but oh well I guess last nights was an evap.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo