Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6071 - 6080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara - any new tests? On your question about angry outbursts, I have them a lot, so I know exactly how you feel during and after. I read something at the pharmacy the other day that said outbursts & angry gesturing increase your odds of a heart attack for hours afterwards. I never realized that, it has me worried, and I'm trying to figure out how to stop from doing it. You are under a lot of stress, so it's completely understandable. I wiish I had hints to tell you on how not to have them. Apparently deep breathing and walking away are good places to start.

Athena - I may try the rhodiola, too. I read a lot about studies on it last night, and it may help me, too. What dosage did you start with & what supplier

10 years ago

Took 2 more tests. I walked in on the 4:30 minute mark and saw a definite pink line and ran out to grab my phone. Came back and it was gone. Stupid dye got stuck and finally moved after I saw it. Such a tease. Tests were negative despite shadow lines. I checked my cervix too and it softened over night with lots of creamy cm so I'm 99% sure the witch is bringing me a red christmas gift. I'm doing...ok. Not angry now, just sorta numb. Yesterday was my bat s**t crazy day lol! Dh was super sweet to me last night. Offered to help me with everything to keep calm. Poor guy...think I scared him. I'm keeping myself busy and trying to enjoy Christmas preparations. Not gonna let the devil ruin my Christmas!
Looking at it in a positive way. My babies get to celebrate Christmas in heaven and I'm one cycle closer to bfp. Looking forward to possibility of getting an IUI in march/april. AFTER holidays are over, I'll concentrate on getting my body healthier so treatments are more effective.
Can I get a big group hug?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

*hugs* Tara!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/botanic-choice-rhodiola-herbal-supplement-liquid/ID=prod6104431-product

Phat this is the one I'm taking. I can definitely see a difference in my mood.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara I'm so sorry hugs!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hugggggggggg

Athena - thanks! I need a mood booster for sure. Pretty sure AF will be here by tomorrow, and I didn't want her here for Christmas. :(

10 years ago

Af has shown...time for a hotbath and spiked eggnog lol.

@athena, thank you for the information. I will definitely try it next cycle.

@waiting, sorry AF showed. Hugs

Have a good weekend everyone.

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

Tara - I'm so sorry!

10 years ago

Found myself singing a song..."All I want for Christmas is a kick in my belly, a kick in my belly, yes a kick in my belly. All I want for Christmas is a kick in my belly, so that I can be a momma on Christmas".

I'm a dork...the end.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo