Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8851 - 8860 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I didnt think it was stress because this past month has been the least stressed ive been in almost a year everything has been great. I guess we will just have to keep waiting and see I know my mother never got any BFPs until she was three weeks late. maybe its genetic LOL

8 years ago

Blondeincognito: That could be a possibility :) I'm hoping it is the reasoning behind the delay in af.

8 years ago

Ditzyblndathrt: I really hope so! fingers crossed

8 years ago

Thank you ladies!
I've learned my lesson! I took a deep breath and popped the thermometer in my mouth this morning and glory glory hallelujah ....! 98.6!! I did ovulate! I just had a delayed spike.
I can breathe again lol. I was so excited I woke dh up bouncing in the bed.
I gotta run, but I'll pop back in later today :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I'm so excited for you!!!

Athena - yeehaw for temp spikes!

To the newbies - welcome, and good luck!

I'm pretty sure Ms Unpatient got her BFP unless I imagined someone else with a name like hers got a +.

I'm 8dpo, and nothing on tests yet. My temp went back down this morning. Here's to hoping it's an implantation dip, because it seems the progesterone should be keeping it higher than usual.

8 years ago

well guess I'm out this round AF showed guess its back to the drawing bored in hopes for next month!

8 years ago

So excited for you !
Those symptoms are common -even just feeling pregnant is a symptom.So keep the happy vibes going they wont hurt either .
I am also waiting to see my Doc Dec 3rd but I feel so much energy during the day ,restless at night ,one stuffy nostril and bloated for almost 8 days now! My period is 3 days late .
Ade

8 years ago

@blondeincognito- i'm so sorry af showed. It's so confusing and heartbreaking when cycles act wonky. I hope af goes by super fast so you can get back into the game.

@ditzy- it's not over yet honey. I've gotten bfp's at 13dpo before.

@holly- fingers crossed and super excited for you!

Way to go ms unpatient!!!

@ade-stupid question...did you test yet? I hope you get a bfp soon!

8 years ago • Post starter

Blonde - sorry AF showed

8 years ago

blondeincognito: I'm sorry af showed. I was really hoping it'd be a late bfp.

waitingonmymiracle: Yay for ovulation :) fx for a bfp!!!

Thank you ladies. :) Unfortunately after a couple days of decreasing temps, it finally dropped below coverline. Same as last month. I'm expecting af to show by Friday. Already talked with the so about next month and trying the whole pineapple thing. lol.

I've decided that my new form of birth control will be TTC.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo