Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5761 - 5770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara-I would want to strangle my sister .lol!! My dads evil wife who is ten years older than me and has been uber jealous and creepy since day one (my dad got her pregnant ) so they got married ..he wasn't even divorced yet and was barely around when I was a baby 15 years before that .Long story short I got kicked out at 14 years old .2 months after new baby was born .I announced my pregnancy and 8 weeks later his wife does too .my dad is 44 .Swore it was a freak accident and she is already making drama about my baby being more important and is mad because MY family is throwing me a shower and not her .and that everyone's always talking about me and asking what I need .. ...it's the first great grandchild !!! And it's my dads 5th kid there third together .im so mad about her getting pregnant .Not to mention what a b she was to me after my d&c.i understand the family baby frustrations .but that must be super hard .Hope this is it for you .Fingers crossed !!!

10 years ago

I'm supposed to be working, but am stealing a quick minute to give an update. I'm 12DPO today and I took a FRER. It looked BFN, but I thought I saw a shadow of a line, so I took a 10miu midstream test and it has a light line, but it is clearly there. Came up within 3 minutes and got darker by the 10 minute mark. I hope this is the start of something! I can't wait to test tonight or tomorrow.

User Image

10 years ago

I feel worse than I did yesterday :( the netipot tea and fisherman friends are my saving grace right now. This may be a strange coincidence, but I swear I ovulated at dinner on Saturday because I could feel it then about 30 minutes later I started getting stopped up. I told dh, you watch I'm going to be pregnant this cycle and this stupid cold is the first sign lol. My temp went up today, I'm sure it's ovulation related and not sickness related because I never run a fever.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I hope it's a BFP for u Holly!

10 years ago

Oh and to you too Athena.

10 years ago

No pics holly!?

Athena- i wish I cold get rid of this cough. I want a flu shot.

Nicki- how old are you? Your last post has me scratching my head. Lol. Glad I'm not the only one contemplating strangulation. Lol...kidding!

Afm- my sister took a frer yesterday and today and both are negative. Yea! Lol...ugh I'm horrible. She thru a fit yesterday yelling she didnt want to be pregnant. Nice! She's been cramping for a week and now her back is really hurting. I'm wondering about endometriosis. She's gonna call the dr tomorrow if she doesnt start.
Had a big temp drop this morning so I think today may be it for OV. My tests were almost + yesterday so as soon as I get home, I'll poas. My cervix has been very happy since yesterday so I know it's close...oooo wait, I need to grab a pineapple today! Add that to the list.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok... I have to ask... What's the pineapple for??

AF arrived today in full force... :'-( My dr is doubling my Clomid for this month, and I'm going to BBT track as well in addition to my opks.

Has anyone used Softcups for TTC? I was just reading about it and it sounds logical, but not sure if it's a good idea. Thoughts?

10 years ago

The core of the pineapple has a special protein that aids in implantation. You peel the pineapple and slice in 5 pieces (like hamburger patties). You eat a piece a day from 1dpo-5dpo. I've had pretty good success the cycles I've done it but not sure if that's what helped. But it cant hurt. Besides it's good for you. I've also been using preseed with softcups. I love them. I dont have to worry about laughing and having the swimmers fly out of my vajaja...dh is also making me laugh after sex. Speaking of which...I need to take mine out from last night. Some think that it gives bad sperm a chance to fertilize the egg and cause m/c but there are just as many success stories.

3 out of the 5 times I've used softcups, I've gotten a bfp. But pcos screws up my eggs so I've had chemicals. Dr says that whatever I'm doing is working, it's just ovulating healthy eggs that will give me a sticky bean. Praying the two eggs getting ready to pop now are good!

Cant remember which ovary had the 2 but I'm having crazy cramping near my left ovary.

Strong positive opk!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo