Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7371 - 7380 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

P.S. I'm on CD30...what gives if AF doesn't show by tomorrow, idk what to do. Her visits are like clock work...the longest cycle I've ever had is 31 days and that usually only happens (if ever) between February and April with the short month of February. My body is out of wack...I think this is a crazy month for all of us, lol.

9 years ago

Niesa~ I second that!!! Is it a full moon or something?!?

User Image

9 years ago

Yes neisa, I also asked my mother about it and I found out she had it while she was preggers with me!

9 years ago

You guys are so sweet
Dh can totally see the line so it makes me feel better. I agree as well....CRAZY CYCLES! It's like oprah said....
YOU GET A CRAZY CYCLE
AND YOU GET A CRAZY CYCLE
AND YOU GET A CRAZY CYCLE
AND YOU GET A CRAZY CYCLE!
CRAZY CYCLES FOR EVERYBODY!

Oh wait...maybe it was cars?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm so excited....me, dh and my dad are going to build a wheelchair ramp for my friend's teenage cousin. She lost her leg to cancer a couple years ago and just found out she has cancer in the other. She's now in a wheelchair for the time being and no one will help them build a ramp. So I called my dad and we're going to step in to help out. Cant wait to build it for her :)

So rewarding how sweet

9 years ago

That is so sweet! I'm sure she will be elated and grateful...good people doing good things...I love it

Also, are you gonna post your test so we can see?!?!?

9 years ago

Ebordeaux, i just realized I got the numbers wrong in your screen name, lol...82 not 87! Since Tara has shared her name, im gonna share mine...so much simpler, lol.

My full name is Kel'Niesa (kel-knee-suh), people I'm not intimately associated with call me Kel, and my hunny-bunny calls me Niesa...given the forum, y'all can call me Niesa!

9 years ago

Beautiful name hun!
I posted them in the gallery. You can click on my name and it'll take you to my profile page. Just click on hpt images and it'll be on there.

Holy crap! Over 1800 posts and 100 test images! Yikes I've been on here alot ROFL

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo