Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

waiting... I certainly hope so, what a birthday present right??? Ohhhh my husband might the best gift ever on my bday...haha!!! Still trying not to get to excited, I only have 5 tests left so that will get me through the rest of this week. By the looks of it you have a good chance yourself. I'm ready for tomorrow morning to get here so I can get test happy again!! It's almost a habit that's better than shopping!!

11 years ago

ROFL!!! OK...raise of hands! Who, while waiting the 3 minutes during testing, finds themselves talking like Disney characters!?
My cat waits in the bathroom with me while I test. While talking to him to pass the time, I start getting excited and my voice goes high pitch and my words turn into almost singing. Like suddenly I turn into Snow White singing to the forest animals. Go ahead and laugh at me!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

feels like somone is play tug of war with my insides today
keep thinking has come then go to the bathroom and nothing

User Image

11 years ago

I don't do voices, mainly because I'm always alone when I do it, but I start out by watching the pee go across the stick, I get excited because it starts to turn, then I remember it always turns at first so I have to wait, so I try to find something else to do, and I turn back around real fast like if I sneak up on it, the result will be different!

FYI - I stopped posting in unsure because I got tired of the negative votes messing with my delusion of pregnancy. Now I post in negative, and pretty much the only people who say anything are positive commentators. :-)

11 years ago

lammy - me, too. I'm beginning to wonder if I have given myself a UTI by holding my pee so the next tests will be accurate. Then again, my pee doesn't burn, and I am going about 15 times a day or more, so I guess probably not, but that would help to explain my back pain and maybe some of the abdominal stuff. The weirdest thing for me is that I'm getting twinges on my right side that feel like O pain. I read that it can take implantation up to 12 days after O to occur. If that's the case, we could be testing early.

I also started wondering today if it's possible to get tablet sickness, and my nausea is being caused by scrolling up and down looking at HPTs on here!!!!

11 years ago

- today I've not been at nauseated as before, but still haven't wanted much to eat. Ate about 1 1/2 cup dry special k cereal and had some juice. Still haven't touched the apple, just got it sitting here beside me, waiting patiently. Its such a well behaved apple. Been reading everyone posts, have to say, I've actually a few times, making hubby & step-son , but that's ok. Just gonna keep on keeping on. Probably going to brother-in-law's house tomorrow. oh joy... until next time.......

& Shell

11 years ago

Tara I'm SO glad you chose not to do that! You are so much better than me I would have given them an earful and written a letter! haha Finally got a Dr appt for Thursday morning to see what's going on. I highly doubt anything is wrong but with my family caring the gene for breast cancer, having PCOS and cycsts in the uterus I just want to be sure. I've never had any problems and I highly doubt that anything went "wrong" after we I think it went just as planned!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

is here so not i start my first cycle of Clomid tomorrow. Is it me or does it seem like everything around you is more stressful or annoying when TTC. I swear my DH and everyone else work my nerves right now maybe because I'm disappointed that the showed her face. LOl
@ waitingonmymiracle for your
@MooneyBaby#1 I'm with you I probably would have given them an earful as well !!!

no weight gain while taking Clomid, just a sticky bean or two!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

@phatgurl- Peek-A-Boo pee on a stick!!! LOL. I cover mine up with the packaging and unveil it when 3 minutes is up. We're silly .

@Mooney-I'm glad the dr is getting you in finally! Keep us updated hun!

@Lammy-Keeping my for you!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

I always just have to watch the test, LoL. I never can wait that three minutes. Most of my positives in the past have come up within a few seconds anyway, and even if the line shows up then goes away, it's still fun to watch it. Dunno why. I guess the little kid in me likes seeing color magically show up on things, LoL.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo