Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7101 - 7110 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lammy darlin...I need to take a trip over the big blue sea to...
1. Hug You
2. To slap you upside the head ! Dont feel that way honey! You are not rubbing it in. I think it gives us hope that maybe our next child will be easier to have. I'm so excited for you. WOWEE NEW YEAR'S! That's awesome! Hopefully this birth will be less crazy ROFL!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Aww thank u Hun xxx

When I found out I had a hard week not that I don't want baby just scared as didn't have such a good time last time and I hate to admit it but I didn't love her at 1st sight I was in too much shock and before we knew it we was back the hospital with a poorly baby and finding out I'm pregnant brought back a lot of them feelings :( now I'm excited to see how close baby n zia will be :)

User Image

9 years ago

Well ladies I am officially out this month...

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Lammy.

So sorry vettech.

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/imagejpg1-3.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

I am really irritated right now. The ultrasound tech said it was very obvious we are having a boy. Well my sister says that's not a penis and 2 girls have commented that 3 lines is a girl. Well that isn't necessarily true. Boys can have three lines and girls don't have the space between their vagina and legs. It pisses me off that people want to make us doubt it when we are so excited.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Athena that's definitely a boy.... :P

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies hope everyone had a great mommys day! Mine was wonderful! I gave birth to two healthy happy babies!! Addison Leigh born @ 2:41pm 6.1lbs 18.5 in and Brett William 2:42pm 5.3lbs 19inch long!! We are home now and adjusting to our new life together. A little sleep deprived but ecstatic and so in love! These two babies are amazing! Just recovering now from my c section but doing well! I'd share a pic but don't know how to!
Athena that is def a boy btw!!! Tell everyone to shut it! It drove me crazy jow everyone is a dr or a baby expert when you are pregnant lol!!!

Congrats lisserb!
Congrats lammy!

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Kristi and Lammy!

Here's a picture of my little guy. One week old. :)

User Image

Kristi, I upload pics to photobucket and then just paste the image tags to the message.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

9 years ago

Thank u x

Aww lovely scan pics and baby pics it's nice to see pics of the baby's from this thread .

Not sure I've shown pics or even told u guys about my baby as had a rough few days that lead to weeks then months we only just now at 6months getting to a normal life again lol

Sorry if I am repeating myself

Zia Octavia fudge
21st nov 2013
6lbs on the dot ( not sure what unit of measurements u use where u are )

User Image[/URL]

This was the day she was born

And this is her now
User Image[/URL]

User Image

9 years ago

Does anyone know how many babies have been born and how many still growing from ladies In this thread ?

User Image

9 years ago

Oh I don't have a photobucket account. There's no other way? Boo!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo