Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3561 - 3570 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I know we always pray for eachother but would you ladies be willing to say a prayer for dh's cousin. She's 19 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. They recently found a heart defect on the ultrasound. Apparently only one of the atriums (upper chambers) is developed and they think there maybe kidney problems as well. The dr is thinking possibly down syndrome. She's going to University of Missouri Columbia tomorrow for more tests. We're declaring HEALTH!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@waiting, I will definitely say a prayer! Please keep us posted.

10 years ago

Tara a friend of mine had a little girl 1 1/2 yrs ago and she has Down syndrome. She actually has a blog where she has written about all she felt when they found out and what she went through. She had to have open heart surgery almost exactly a yr ago. I just saw a post about her talking about one year ago today they were pray for her healing post surgery. Her little girl is amazing now. Her surgery was successful and she is so sweet. I will definitely be praying. If you would like, if that is what is going on I could give you her website.

Afm I am so very excited to announce that I had a normal 4-5 day period. Praise Jesus.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@xomandy- thank you honey!

@athena- I'd love to have the website to pass on to her . As far as your AF goes.... ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!!!! I wish my was that short. Praise the Lord!!

AFM- Today is cd 12! I've been kinda shocked that my temps have been 97.3 the past 4 days in a row . I know it means nothing....it's just weird. I even retook my temp after I got up to make sure the thermometer wasnt busted . I dont really know what to do with myself right now. My sister is on vacation for a week so I'm basically on vacation too since I wont have to watch my nephew. I have to clean the bathrooms today, pay bills, etc but after that I dont know. I guess it'll be nice being able to relax the next week. Probably good for my eggies! I told dh last night that I'm worried about my ultrasound. I'm scared to see how bad my ovaries are with the PCOS. So dh may take a half day so he can be with me. It's going to be interesting to see the look on his face if they use the trans-vaginal probe!

I think part of the reason I'm scared to see my ovaries is.....now dont laugh...but I have nightmares sometimes of holes in my skin with bugs crawling in and out of them (I'm getting sick thinking about it).

And I've seen ultrasounds of pcos ovaries and that's what they look like! I'm afraid I'll have a complete breakdown !

LOL@Waiting!!!!! I literally laughed out loud :-) Honey please post as soon as you get your ultrasound done.. P.S I am not laughing at you, I am laughing WITH you! You would die over some of the traumatic stuff I have dreams about TTC.

10 years ago

Trust me...I'll be posting as soon as I get home Tuesday. I'm starting to get excited knowing I'll be ovulating in a week. I even started posting my temps onto my fertility friend chart.

Just bought more wondfo opks and hpts! I'm kinda late getting them so I had to pay for faster shipping . Just need to go get some preseed and I'm good to go!

Don't worry Tara, your ultrasound wouldn't be as bad as you imagine, or in your case dream . I will be keeping your cuz in law's baby in my prayers. Remind her that God wouldn't give us a burden that he knows we cannot bear.
AFM- I am 9DPO today and have 1 FRER, I usually have a 28 day cycle, even though robs me sometimes and wd come a day or two early. Anyways, do you ladies think that it is too early for me to test tomorrow when I am 10DPO? I want to hold out until I miss, but b4 TTC this cycle I gave my seamstress stuff to do for me and now she is calling me to measure. No one knows that we are TTC so I don't want to go and measure and it turns out that I am preggo but I cannot stall her until Thurs. I am still experiencing slight cramps in my lower abdomen for the past 3 days which is a bit unusual for me b4 AF. What do you guys think?

10 years ago

Oh yea hun...go ahead and test tomorrow morning! I start testing at 10dpo. You may not get a positive just yet...but it cant hurt to see.

Update on cousin's baby...had another ultrasound and found that the problem is that she's missing her pulmonary valve....which is fixable with surgery. Amnio will be back in 10 days.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo