Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3021 - 3030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Awhhh :-( Sad to see you go! I'm really glad you are getting yourself taken care of though. Please visit us and keep us updated.

11 years ago

Well ladies, the waiting game begins. Got the + opk on Saturday, sundays was still pretty dark, but not as dark as the two saturday. Dh did not come home until Sunday but I got him Fri Am and late Sunday night,( monday am). In fact I got him every day except Wens-day and Saturday. He was not having it sunday night, I had to wake him up and I really felt like I was raping him lol. I was like "how are you sleeping through this!!!!" I felt some really sharp pains at work sunday night, was that O? So this ticker says 1 dpo, shouldnt I be 2, if I O'd Sunday? I am trying to make myself hold out on testing until at least next Monday, which is still early I know. I usually only make it till about 5-6 dpo and then go crazy again. I have just been telling myself and the girls at work have been telling me, you ARE going to be pregnant next time we see you, ( next Wednesday). SO PLEASE SAY A PRAYER for me, I am trying to stay busy with house cleaning, grocery shopping etc. Off this weekend, going to be SO hard no to test! This this says gas is a common symptom around this time, I was really gassy last night........but I am a little air filled anyhow ( lol tmi:) so I dont know if thats symptom or just me:))

User Image

11 years ago

@hkell hey girl! I am 5DPO and haven't had very many systems at first. I was a little gassy, a little crampy but I heard no symptoms 1-5 DPO can be a good thing. I have been having a little pinching going on this afternoon, hopefully by tomorrow, I should be cramping again for implantation. We'll see. Keep me posted.

11 years ago

I'm sorry Phat :(

hubby and I decided we are not going to psycho ttc, but we put away all the contraception too... and we are going to let God have control :)

User Image

11 years ago

This has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to write on here.....I miscarried this morning . Yesterday I called the dr for my betas and while I was waiting to hear back, I went to the bathroom and noticed some dark colored cm. Panic set in. I had to go grocery shopping and sure enough the doctor called me in the middle of store. She said my betas had dropped from 34 to 23 and miscarriage was probably on its way since I was spotting already. I hung up and imagined myself falling to the floor. But next thing I knew...I was in my driveway with bag of groceries. Talk about God carrying me....

I walked inside and dh said, "Hi babymomma". I dropped my stuff and cried out, "I lost them!". I began to fall to the floor and dh ran over and caught me in his arms. I screamed and cried. Could barely breathe. He was doing the same thing. He picked me up and brought me to the couch. We just sat there and cried together. He finally sat up and asked what happened. When I told him, he straightened himself and said that God is bigger than any hcg test and bleeding. He's holding onto hope. My cousin said the same thing too. Today I'm bleeding heavy and the cramps are painful. I'm pale, weak, and overall exhausted. I'm doing my best. I'm not mad at God...He's the only thing holding me up. I'm not sure what His plan is or why I'm taking this detour but I'll continue hold onto Him.

I'll keep you all updated. For now I need to rest and heal. I love you ladies...please keep me in your prayers, as you are always in mine.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

im so sorry waiting, oh my gosh. Here I am feeling sorry for myself......I am so sorry.

I am freaking out myself, the health dept called me and said they needed to discuss my results with me.........and they couldnt tell me over the phone! The earliest I can get there is 7:45 am tommorow. I have no idea what to think!

11 years ago

Oh Tara! I'm so sorry. :(

I've been in your shoes, so I know how you feel. *hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

@Waiting, I have been checking for your update all day and now I wish I wouldn't have read it! I am so so sorry to hear that. I will definitely pray for you and all of us. Oh man, I am not sure what to even say right now besides We Love You and are here for you.
I just want to hug you tight and tell you it will all be alright but nobody really wants to hear that in these times.

<3 you :-(

11 years ago

Quick question for you ladies.. I got off the FertiliAid cause it was doing more harm than good for me but I continued taking the EPO along with the gazillion vitamins but I noticed today that I have EWCM and usually NEVER get it until the day before and of ovulation! It's not has much as usual, could it just be from the EPO and everything getting ready to ovulate? I'm not supposed to ovulate till CD17 which is next Wednesday. This morning it was a bit creamy/white but very little!

11 years ago

Mandy, EPO always makes me have much more CM, though I don't usually get EWCM until a couple days before ov. Are you using OPKs?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo