Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2471 - 2480 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I think i got my temp dip and rise! I hope i timed BD'ing correctly since DH was away for the weekend!!! let's hope this is it!

11 years ago

I find it so amazing when I log on and see posts and messages from people I dont even know telling me they are praying for me and are interested in my TTC journey. Always thought no one would ever read a book about me...guess I was wrong ! Considering this forum has practically turned into a book !!! I want you to know that I'm always praying for all of you too!

Thank you so much Lykania! Nothing like a bible verse of encouragement to begin your day! I have read about the progesterone creams. I think I'll add that to my list of things to try if my last round of clomid doesnt work. So far I've lost 25 pounds (150 pounds now ), and I've been limiting my carbs too since sugar is a huge player in PCOS. I'm still losing weight except it's been hard to get out and walk with it being below freezing most of the time . Even though I'm still not OVing on my own, I must say I feel much better about myself and look better naked !

@athena- too cool! Cycle buddies!

@phat- I know I answered you on fb but I feel like I'm ignoring if I dont answer you on here too HA! Been sneezing like crazy!

@memphrika- WOOHOO!!!!! Looks good hun! Praying your temp stays up!!

AFM- As I said, I'm sneezing like crazy today which is causing my Softcup to slip from time to time . Feel like a dripping faucet! Luckily I have a pantyliner on. Feels interesting starting AF a day early. It's kinda cool...like... what's my body up to? CD 3 and I'm starting my 100mg clomid tonight. I'm excited. TTC gets my mind off of being sick. See!...TTC crazyiness has it's advantages!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Waiting- Good luck on this go-round! Have the dr's confirmed you are OV with clomid? I hope so and I'll be sending good energy your way!

11 years ago

@memphrika- My 1st round of clomid (50mg) made me OV on cd 19 but I got my period. I think it failed that round cause my CM was dried up, so I got preseed. On my 2nd round clomid (50mg), I failed to OV. So now I'm on my 3rd and final round of Clomid but this time is 100mg. So fingers crossed! Praying I dont get headaches this round. I had headaches almost everyday after coming off of it.

Oh no! I hate headaches. Hopefully your body adjusted over the past 2 cycles so your headaches will stop.

My temps are making me so mad. I think i sleep with my mouth open some nights and it's throwing my temps off. Aggravating!

11 years ago

memphrika you could be having an anovulatory cycle, or you may not have o'ed still. You can have several temp dips before you actually ovulate, so just keep temping. :)

AFM so I did some research and so I upped my soy this cycle, so maybe that will help. I pray that I ovulate this month.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Ok I'm having a complete mental breakdown! My cousin, the one that God gave her a vision of me giving birth...she just emailed me and told me that she had 2 more visions....November and two babies.

*eyes roll in back of head and faint on floor*

Waiting- I hope this happens for you! That would mean this cycle, right?!? Yay! Good luck!

What is all this talk about soy? I know it has estrogen in it. I'm a vegetarian so i eat a lot of soy and drink soy milk. Could this he causing my problems?

Also, if I were to O this late in my cycle with AF due around the 22nd wouldn't that basically put me out for this cycle?

11 years ago

@memphrika- it depends on how long your normal luteal phase is. Even if you OV late, your luteal phase should last the same length. But some woman will get a period with no OV. Just have to wait and see. The soy is Soy Isoflavones. It is used for menopausal women to help with hormones levels cause of the natural estrogen and it can be used like clomid to stimulate OV but it can have adverse effects. I have heard of too much soy messing with estrogen so it wouldnt hurt to give your doctor a call and see if you have too much estrogen in your system.
And yep...november means this cycle. So this should be interesting!

is headed out on her broom, so my bat cave should be cleaned out by valentine's day . Still fighting a cold. It's not horrible, just annoying being stuffed up.

Tara - so glad your bat cave will be clean. Rofl

I'm in my 2ww, so you know what that means...my 2yo woke me up at 5am vomiting. So much for my possible morning sickness theory! Good grief!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo