Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1941 - 1950 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey! I'm new here...13 dpo...AF due tomorrow. Have gotten one very faint BFP on FRER a couple days ago - but may have been evap. line. BFN on CB and $ today. I don't know...and I'm making myself insane so I'm not peeing on any more sticks unless no AF tomorrow. Thank you all so much for your posts! I had a tubal reversal in October...and I have no patience whatsoever! I thought that I was being totally obsessive - which I still think that I am, but so are many of you on here doing the exact same things I am (poking for sore boobs - HA!) so I feel much better to be in company!! (PS I am just learning the acronyms so be patient with me!)

User Image

11 years ago

I am so frustrated right now that I feel like I am going to have a mental. Last night I broke down in tears, it so hard to want something so bad and to feel like it will never happen for you. I feel like every day I go on facebook and someone new is announcing their pregnancy or all my pregnant friends talk about is how they are pregnant or something to do with it. Or people are having babies and posting pics and talking about how happy they are. My husband held me and was like it's going to happen you just have to be patient. I told him that that is easy for him to say because he isn't the one with the fertility problems. I'm so tired of it being everyone else's time. I want it to be my time. I want it so bad it hurts, and I know that each of you feel the same way, which is why we have this forum. I am tired of people asking me when we are going to have a baby. I don't know what to say. I really feel like screaming right now. Sorry guys I just needed to vent.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Athena-I'm sorry you're going through all this stress. I can't imagine what you're feeling...but you're also not alone. I know you are probably hearing that when the time is right it will happen too. Try to focus on the love you have with your husband and how thankful you are for one another. Most of all, have fun trying to make a baby! Take a small break from counting days and monitoring cycles...take a warm bath and try to relax. Sometimes when you least expect it amazing things will happen. You have tons of people on here pulling for you!

11 years ago

Take a deep breath Athena! I think you got your BFP. I'm so excited! Praying it gets darker. So jealous but soooooooo happy!

@lammy- feel better hun

@joy2011- Welcome joy! I pray you get the joy you're wanting so much.

Long long long day! Made about 2,000 cookies, went through 20+ sticks of butter and we're not even done yet. So glad I'm sticking to my guns and saying no to cookies...well 4 to be exact. And since I'm not pregnant, I saved a spoonful of cookie dough for dessert! Today should be last day of period, havent checked my instead cup since 10am. Tonight will be my 4th clomid. Yawn! This woman needs to go to bed. Body hurts from standing all day long and the 12 hr long smell of cookies has damaged my braincells.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I took a frer and it was negative. Which is why I got kind of depressed. It just irritates me when people tell me not to worry about it and it will happen or to be patient. Who knows if it will happen. I pray that it does, but that doesn't change how negative I feel.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

bang on 28 days
I'm starting to think birth control taking longer to get out of body as was on it almost 10yrs .
out of 10 cycles 5 have been 28 days , 2 have been 29 , 1 Was 30 days and the other 2 are 40 & 46 days.

at lest now I can work out when I can get bloods done and book hubby for his test too .

on to next cycle

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies, just was reading through the posts. So much going on with everyone. I just want to tell you guys, good luck to everyone trying and i'm praying for you guys to get your BFP!! I really hope it works out for those who are wanting it so bad.

I want a baby so bad too, but i just can't right now, unfortunately. I'm planning on getting back on my birth control by monday or tuesday. The situation with my bf is frustrating me even more because of what he said.

When i told him that the vibe he's sending me is that he doesn't care or love me at all and mentioned the fact that he hasn't talked to me in almost 2 weeks, all he could say is "sorry you're not getting the response you want. I've been working a lot of overtime right now and haven't had time to deal with this. Sorry" That was it. What do i say to that?? Or what do i do??

Gosh, i don't want to lose him and i'm not giving up on him or my time with him. Like i said we've been together for almost 4 yrs and i just not going to let that time go. I don't know what else to do about this. I'm trying to focus on me, but the thoughts about my situation is always in the back of my mind and i can't get it out.

I'm sorry, i had to rant a little

11 years ago

hi everyone, reading all your stories makes me feel i am not the only one who gets so frustrated with ttc. We almost had our dream and then we miscarried at 8 weeks after ttc for 10 months! just need a break from negative things being thrown our way. See so many people getting pregnant, having babies and they make it look so easy. We have put so much into ttc and really yearn for a baby even more now after a mc. We are now getting back to ttc after mc and feel hopeful that we will conceive.
i am on day 12 of my cycle and should be ovulating around now. And just my luck that is due 24th dec xmas eve how lovely. hope it wont show and we get our be a special present for xmas.
everyone

11 years ago

Athena - I hope your pee was just too diluted for the FRER to show +. I'm still holding out hope for you. I know how frustrated you feel.

Joy - welcome & good luck getting your BFP.

Nova - welcome. A lot of us have experienced losses and know how you feel. I hope it doesn't take long to get your next bfp.

Tara - your self-control is amazing. I would have eaten a dozen or more. I got the kids chocolate for their advent calendar & ate at least 20 pieces yesterday.

11 years ago

hey ladies:
Been working my butt off and waiting. 5dpo today, took a few tests but not with FMU and i know still way to early. Waiting till Wed. 12/12/12, to test with FMU. Im really weird about #'s so 12 12 12 seems like a good day to test. That will be 8 days from + opk. We danced that day ( tues) and then not again till yesterday (Sat) so I dont know if I missed it or not. not really feeling anything, a few twinges here and there, but Ive had those every cycle. Trying to have a pos attitude and stay prepared for BFN. Its always so depressing though when AF comes. She is due 12/17........so trying to keep busy and not stress out. Good luck peeps!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo