Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5381 - 5390 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies.
I will be doing a test in about 5 hours as I woke late and I know I can't use my fmu so will have to wait a while. I have stretchy clear discharge coming out. Can't believe I touched it to see if it was stretchy lol.
I have been bding every other day for about a week now. We will continue to do so until the opk has no lines. Still not got my thermometer yet. Am going to complain about it. I've also been using preseed as that's supposed to neutralise your cm too. So we shall see. A lot of people have got good results from it.
Will post my pic of opk later when I've done it ladies.

10 years ago

Just1more,

Same here, I dry up fully post ov but not this time....at first it really was too wet but after that d wetness feeling still lingers.

But the only thing that differs from what u said is that there is no yellowish tinge, its just white n pasty.

N no, I have not tested. I won't test until maybe cd 30 or so...I don't wanna get hopeful coz I really have not BD'd enough in my fertile days.

How many dpo are you and how longs are ur cycles?

10 years ago

@confused- ha! Dont fear the mucus! Lol! I never thought in a million years I'd be fingering myself daily to check my cp and cm! But I love it. I always know when O is close. If you havent, learn your cervix. That's the biggest sign. It'll be really open and wet and soft

www.beautifulcervix.com

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Temp drop today! Hopefully it's implantation!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hahaha confused, you newbie. Gotta love ya.
I rememeber the first time is seen ewcm kind of freaked out.
all xounds good heres hoping for tha BFP

10 years ago

Catchwin, I would have to agree with the others. I'm very sensitive when it comes to me ttc. I admitt that I take offense very easly, athena knows lol. I was early in ttc when I started feeling symptoms and I definitely wouldn't call them " Phantom " if you google phantom pregnancy you'll find that it is a very true and sad medical condition. Not just explained as an imaginary pregnancy. As for you getting pregnant (if you in fact are) with only 6 weeks ttc, more power to ya! Its just when you write post after post repeating that it was so easliy done can very easily be read as gloating or bragging by others ttc. I hope that you are pregnant and wish you the best. Next time though try to keep the rest of us in mind when writing posts that are of sensitive subject. I'm not here to judge you or to say that you are bragging because truth is I don't know. I'm just saying that the way you say things in posts can very easily be misread. I'm very happy for you and wish you and I'm sending your way! Also please keep all of us other ladies in your thoughts and prayers that we may get our also.

10 years ago

Tara,
I really hope it's implantation for you.

Currently sitting n feasting on some spicy food but feel like something is flowing down there. N I have af like pains n discomfort down there too!

10 years ago

Tar a and confused I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, think positive, literally! Tar a it must suck to have to wait that long. Was it this cd15 that you had gotten a bfp?
Athena good luck with your studies, and still praying for the both of us!

10 years ago

Hi friends
I like to say that as I think from the things we have shared that really we are friends.
I am a newbie to the checking for my cm etc tbh. Before I was casually trying. But now we are very serious about it. I haven't been trying as long as you ladies but I do understand the waiting for the bfp. The am I aren't I etc. The months you know your def not and then the months your af is late and you hope and hope and then af comes and it's like a cruel trick being played on you. But I believe we will all get our wishes. No matter how old or young we all are and no matter out difficulties. We may not do it naturally some of us may do it through ivf etc. But I pray and believe we will all do it. So good luck with all the testing and remember to post your tests so we can all support you when you feel your going mad when you think you can see a line but your not sure. Cos we are like a little community now and we will tell you out honest opinion. Sometimes you may not wanna hear it but we will all say it.
I am going to do my opk at about half 5 so will post and u can all have a look and see what you think. Good luck all and keep typing cos I love hearing your stories.

10 years ago

Hey confused,
you are so right.
will have a look in the morning ( well morning here anyway )
night night ladies sweet baby dreams to all.
oh and I am with you confused I got that ewmc going on too.
right on time for my 5th year wedding anniversary.
So who knows might be our lucky month after my last crazy cycle.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo