Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5401 - 5410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Just did my opk and they appear to be getting lighter from the one I took last night. Will post so u can tell me.

10 years ago

I just wanna take a minute to say that this should be a positive experienced fro all that are involved and active in this forum. I think that the disagreements and
Misunderstandings have put a damper on things. We should all try to be positive about things and be happy for each and every one of us. Catchwin I'm not sure if you've already left for good or maybe there's a chance you'll come back to take one more look but I just have to say I'm sad to see you go! While skimming through the posts I read yours one more time and noticed that you said your leaving because you feel judged and that some of us are your executioners (I'm not sure who you me t but I'm almost sure I'm one of them). I'm sorry you feel that way. As confused said we are all friends and have our own little community and I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry that you feel you have to leave. I would've loved to follow you throughout your pregnancy and I'm sure everyone here would have loved to do the same. If you do read this I want you to know that you are welcome here anytime if you change your mind. I really hope you do and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

10 years ago

Catchwin if you were so "hurt" by what I said then why would you say and I quote "Oh I hear you! I know exactly what you're saying, basically the want is so great that the mind reproduces what you need! Phantoms!" Your symptoms until implantation were phantoms because it is medically impossible for you to get pregnancy symptoms before then. Whether you want to believe it or not anything before then was other hormones. Quite frankly I find it hard to believe you conceived in one month since you joined this site in February. So you can take this bs else where. If you think I'm jealous of you, you are sadly mistaken, your frer is missing half the line which is why I said what I said about it not looking right and I wouldn't count it. You come into a forum of ladies struggling to conceive with your miss high and mighty miss fertility hat on about how awesome you are conceiving the first month and at 47 and expect it not to piss a few people off well it did. You were rude and condescending. But my post was the hurtful one, I don't think so. If it were I'm sure I would have gotten comments about it which I didnt not even from you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey friends
A quick question for ya. Don't worry it's not too taxing for the brain lol. I have normal opk and a digital one with a smiley face one. I've been told the normal test was positive but the digital one has not shown a smiley face yet. Which one is more sensitive?

10 years ago

@confused- dont know, I've never tried digitals. :/

@athena- take a breath honey :). WWJD? Lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@just1more- dont worry it'll get back to normal on here soon. All of us crazy ladies...there's bound to be a brawl in the asylum from time to time rofl!!!!

Joezammu - cycles are normally 28 days but can be up to 30. I do a finger test when checking my cm. Right now I'm getting very little on tp when I wipe so sometimes its easier to do it that way. When I do mine looks white also. I wipe my finger on tp to check the color (its easier and yes I know, I'm strange lol). Next time you check it try doing it that way. Maybe you haven't noticed the yellow tinge because it looks white on your finger. Did I ask you when or if you tested yet?

10 years ago

I have no idea what's going on. No smiley face but someone said my opk I posted looks positive and now today they are lighter. I will test again at half 11 cos that's what time I did it's at night and got a dark one. But I'm getting disheartened that I won't ovulate.

10 years ago

@confused- my opks dont get dark gradually. Mine go up and down til i suddenly get a positive.

Praying4#2 - Athena and I are testing tomorrow. I'm trying my best to be patient, its so damn hard. I'm hoping our results will be the same because I would feel guilty if mine is bfp and hers is bfn or I would probably be somewhat hurt if hers is bfp and mine is bfn. I guess its only natural. But wouldn't it be great if everyone that joins us were to get a bfp?! This would be the most excited forum on the site lol! I would love for you to join us tomorrow. The more that test the more support we will be able to have for one another.

Mandy67 - When you say ewcm do you mean the type you get while ovulating or is it creamy and white/yellow? I don't remember how far into your cycle you said you were.

Tara - I very much agree with you. We should move on and worry about the things that are more important at the moment. I am sad to see catchwin go but what can I do? Moving on, your symptoms are very good. I really hope and pray that this is your month. Isn't there a hormone or something you can take to keep you from miscarrying? What exactly is poas (not sure if that's correct, I'm sure you know what I mean)?

Athena8789 - I don't do bbting but I've researched it enough to know that your chart is awesome! Its amazing that you seem to get every temp so accurately. I've read some women always have temperatures all over the place because of different reasons. This is definitely something your very good at doing! The symptoms you say you have and your bbt chart look awfully promising! Omg I can't wait to find out tomorrow!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo