Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4721 - 4730 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Love you MNJ!

@enbutler-looking forward to an update!

@bnm- good luck!!!!!!

Afm--grrrrrrrrr! My temp dropped back .2 this morning. So the dr was wrong on me OVing yesterday. Maybe today..... Based on the dize if follicle, I'm close no matter what. Got my pineapple ready to go!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Size...not dize!

Took an opk at 6am and it was a dark positive.

Hi ladies!
Congrats Holly!

Tara- hope you O today! It's so hard to catch I swear! I never thought it would be this difficult.

I am discouraged. I took a test today and got a BFN of course. This is the last cycle before I start the clomid. I was hoping that it would happen and I could avoid the med. Today we should get the results from my Hubby's sperm analysis.
I am completely discouraged though. Not sure if it's just PMS but I'm annoyed and pissed off about this. I just want to say f it. I don't understand how it is so easy for others and this is what we are going through. Every month is a big fat disappointment.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladiea, this is my first posting to one of these forums! I have visited the sitea before and read comments but this time I thought I would take the plunge and write something...so here goes :). I have been ttc for 3 years now however not been quite so lucky. Today I was 2 days late for my period, did a ClearBlue preg test and it stated I was not pregnant. I have now just started a light period and experiencing some abdomnial pains. Its weird though as I was certain I was preg; symptoms included headaches, twinges in my abdomen, nausea. Apart from the abdominal pain all symptoms have now disappeared. Has anyone else experienced/experiencing this? I am trying to remain relaxed and stress-free but its hard to stop thinking about it and driving yourself a little crazy, lol!

Thanks for any responses :)

10 years ago

Sorry I have been mia for awhile. I finally stopped bleeding and I think I'm CD 7 but I have list track due to starting my period in the middle of my cycle.. to everyone on here.. I'll update when I find out what's going on with my cycle.. any suggestions?

10 years ago

Btw..funny story. I had to laugh at dh yesterday. When we walked out of the obgyn office, I told him the dr said to have sex now. He actually looked around the hallway and said "I have to pee first but where should we do it?". He was serious! Bahaha!!!! He was ready to drop trousers in a janitors closet. I'm like " no you dork...we'll go home!" God love him!

I'm stuck between a rock and hard place and need opinions! I'm hoping to wait to test when AF is due...on aug 30th. It's the friday before labor day weekend. Dr wanted me to wait to do bloods til a week after missed AF for emotional reasons. Doesnt matter really...if I miss my AF I'll know I am. Anyways... Should I test on 13 dpo and if + get bloods done then get my results friday or wait til tuesday after labor day to get bloods done? I ask this cause if I get a +hpt I'm going to be crazy wondering if it's a sticky bean. If I get blood drawn and it looks good, then I'll have a great weekend, but if it doesnt look good I'll have a sucky weekend. Dh wants to wait til the tuesday after so it doesnt ruin our labor day weekend reunion. Timing sucks lol

@kristi- I felt like a failure when I had to go on clomid. I felt broken and mad. But unfortunately...it was the only way I'd OV. I'm glad I went on it now. :) it'll be fine .

@scottish lass-welcome honey!!!! I know how you feel! Our bodies suck during the tww. The extra progesterone from OVing mimics pregnancy symptoms. We've all been surprised by af quite a few times. it maybe that you OV a couple days late.

@praying- no idea!

Tara what if you don't ov, not trying to be negative, but have they upped your Clomid in a while. I know you didn't ovulate your second month. So could you need an increase?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

For now 100mg clomid is working. My follicle was big and fat! It just took a while to get it to OV. I dont think they increase the dose unless it doesnt work at all. I'm going to ask her though if this cycle leads to af. Have some cramping near my right ovary now. I'm pretty sure I am today. I'm just curious why my follicle looked like it was freshly ruptured yesterday. May have just been a bad angle. This is the 1st time they've seen my follies at OV time so it may lead to some useful info.

If I do get a +hpt this cycle...I think I'll wait til the following tuesday to get bloods done. I'd rather be hopeful and expecting good things than get bad news and not want to be around anyone.

I think too much...... Lol!

Tara, the follicle begins to change shape and get rough edges before it releases the egg, so maybe that's what she saw and assumed you'd already ovulated instead of about to ovulate.

If you get a BFP, I'd wait to get the beta done. Or do it and don't ask for the results until after the weekend. If it happens to be another chemical I'd urge you to press for a thrombophilia screening and also a tsh check. I have been reading recently about how a tsh level above 2 can impede fertility and cause early losses.

Good Luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo