Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

im 9dpo today and omg i was woken up feeling sick and all day ive had bad Nausea im so close to throwing up its unreal and omg ive had bad gas too lol

User Image

11 years ago

Happy 1st Birthday Cooper Austin Hughes! Mommy, Daddy & Big Sister miss you like crazy! Please remember God is only baby sitting till we can come home to you one day! We love you angel!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Shay - I hope the day goes as well as can be expected.

11 years ago

i have a question for everyone

when u 1st thought about ttc what did u think ?

and is it like what u thought it would be ?

to me i just thought u have sex boom u get preg lol oooooh how i was soooo wrong i would never had thought it would be like this . i wasnt ready for the emoticons and heartbreak

User Image

11 years ago

I read and re-read the test results on the links I posted previously, and the tests actually say that h-hCG shows up really well on ept's, too. I wonder if that's why so many of them have "false positives"?

Also, the tests were done at 4 weeks and on & they concluded that h-hCG concentrations are higher than hCG concentrations in the few weeks after implantation, so most hpt's aren't sensitive enough to read the pregnancy up to a week after your missed period.

It did not address whether h_hCG levels were elevated enough prior to implantation to detect on tests.

11 years ago

Yesterday wasn't as bad as i anticipated. DH took DD & I to breakfast, then i had to go find some new purple scrubs..there was an incident friday that resulted in having to toss my purple scrubs..lets just say lavender and dark red do not tye dye well..so we went downtown walked around for a while found my scrubs found DD to cutest little jacket and a pair of pink lace up uggz. Then we headed to DHs aunts house and the get together was actually really nice. Of course i balled my eyes out there and cried myself to sleep but now that i look back on the day it was a really nice day. Still pretty upset this morning but ill have to pull it together for work tonight. Wish me luck.

God is paying attention, It is raining and cool, it hasnt rained or been nice and cool for over a month!

Phat- Im going to go take a look at your tests now.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

at 10dpo
4 days to go

User Image

11 years ago

Working a double shift today then going home so the family can take DH and I out to dinner.

5 years ago today I was on my second tour in Afghanistan. Of course spending this day in our own way. And over the PA cam my commanding officer reading a great quote from JFK.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty. ~ John F. Kennedy

11 years ago

my test have not come yet lol and its sooooooooooooo hard not to test

still feeling lees signs then all other months but had a on a digi ( i found in when unpack stuff lol )so i feel like im out and just waiting for to come on fri

User Image

11 years ago

Well im goin nuts here!!! Im 22dpo and still getting a BFN and been testing since my Missed period at 14dpo. Gotton sore nipples after my missed period and they are still sore now!! Mind u my breast alwayd hurt before my period and this time they didnt. always have discharge beofore my period and im still dry. my cervix is high and soft. Fatigue somedays. Headaches!! But Still A BFN!!! Cried cuz i gained weight!! feeling bloated. Cry over small things lol. I Feel that i am Pregnant!!! But these BFN makin me sad!! Im hoping i Get a BFP soon or before my apptmnt next week cuz if im Pregnant ill be 6 weeks then and i want a boy!!!

HOPING FOR A AND A SOON

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo