Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2281 - 2290 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting, wouldn't that be a hoot. It would be a blessing, but I would be a nervous wreck.

I've read somewhere that the hyperovulatory gene is passed down from the mom. However, my Dad is a fraternal twin and DH has fraternal twin cousins. Who knows. If it is God's will.

I do want to give some hope to those awaiting their BFP...If you don't have many symptoms, you may not be out. I had a lot less symptoms this time than I did in months where I didn't get a BFP. Also, the month when I had my CP, I had a lot of cramping, and was dog tired...all at 3 weeks!

This time, I feel great and get a little tired every now and then, and a pinch or twinge here and there, but nothing like before. Also, my boobs are a little sore, but not nearly what I thought they would be. My tests are still getting darker, so far so good.

The key symptoms I did have was...I took an evening nap a couple of days before my BFP through a couple of days after (I was a little tired). I had strange clumpy CM about 1DPO, I have been constipated for some time now. That is all that I can recall.

User Image

11 years ago

I think or so it seems you could get the twin gene from either parent, but the mother, the one having twins determines that because you produce the eggs. The sperm doesn't determine whether or not there is more one egg or if it splits for identical. So really I have twins in my family, I was a twin but my mom miscarried. So it doesn't really matter if there are twins on my husbands side. That's just my 2 cents about twins. Lol

Afm having af type cramps again. Hope it starts soon if that's what it is.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Well ladies 12 dpo today CD 25 of 25 or 26 day cycle. BFN with FMU on DT test. I feel out but, who knows. Af due tommorow or friday. I usually have some light spotting starting about now....havent seen anything yet. Hoping I am one of those ladies who doesnt get a BFP till day of missed period, cause thats my only chance this month lol. I have been so obssessed with Opking and testing that I think if AF comes this time I am a.) going to go to walgreens and get FR fertility test. ( 25 bucks yuck) scared to see the results though. And b.) I got + OPKs on day 12 last cycle and day 14 cycle before that, so I know about when I O........so this time around no OPKS just gonna have fun and stop worrying. Try to bed everyother day around then.....and stop stressing. Cause making this a science project is not working thus far. I have set my wedding date as 11/9/2013......I have one of those due date calenders that came with a FRER. And looked at due date for 11/9/2013, date of last period would be 2/3......which would be right around my start date of that cycle lol.
Got to stop stressing cause its driving me insane. It will happen.....just not while im trying to make it happen i presume.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm 8dpo and I've been experiencing hot flashes, fatigue sometimes I have to take a nap after work, but during the night I wake up every night between 4-6am. My breasts are extremely sore, nipples really sensitive, and they feel heavy. Sometimes I'm dizzy, and have waves of nausea, also experiencing a lot of creamy cm, and I usually dry out after ovulation, my urine smells really strong and is turning more yellow in color. And my last symptom is the mild, dull cramps, twinges,gassy bloating bubbly feeling in my lower abdomen, with some sharp pain...I'm trying not to test because I know it's too early but ive never gone through anything like this, and I forgot to mention I do get frequent headaches, backaches and leg hip butt pain as well...being that I've never been preg before and never had these symptoms.

11 years ago

Hkellerman- I just wanted to let you know that the dollar tree has a menopause test that tests for fsh which is exactly what the first response fertility test tests for. Just do the same thing with it that the first response test says to do. I did it and it is fairly accurate because my fsh levels were on the lower side when my doctor did the blood work. So if you want to save some money there ya go.

11 years ago

Daisy- I've always heard that if your having symptoms to test, because you don't get them til after implantation when the hcg kicks in.

11 years ago

Athena: isn't it too early to test, should I wait until I'm closer to AF? Or test now?! This is all new to me.

11 years ago

@ athena, I havent bought the FR fertility test yet, but would much rather spend a dollar than 25. I dont know how to use the FR how would I use the menoupause test, how do I read it and understand fsh? Im so scared to do it.

11 years ago

just read the instructions online for the FR fertility test. I will try that dollar store menopause test......so if it says + for menopause , than that would indicate..... bad right........unless AF stays away.......praying!!!!! But Should be starting tommorow or friday, and NO 2 lines on anything yet:(

Lets says It says FSH is elevated...not good.....what would i do next.

11 years ago

Basically you take it, it's like an ov test it isn't positive unless test line is as dark as control, but if the line is on the darker side you may want to get some hormone testing done to be sure. My fsh was like a 5.9 I think when I went and the test line was way lighter than the control.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo