Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3931 - 3940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

This fever sucked! My chart is so messed up, I have no idea how many dpo I am. I'm either 4 or 5 dpo. I got my + opk on tuesday but my cervix didnt feel ripe. Wednesday though my cervix was open snd soft. So i'm guessing 4dpo. No symptoms except my stomach is feeling iffy.

Holly- i hadan oh crap moment yesterday when i realized i hadnt paid bills!

@phat- how's your tummy holding up?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - It's okay, and all the kids are better today, thank goodness. I'm 4dpo, so you probably are, too. I think anything with my tummy is from all the supplements, especially the frolic acid.

How was your nephew's cake?

10 years ago

Glad to hear it phat!

Nephew's cake turned out AMAZING! I even surprised myself!

Tara - I'm glad. I've never heard of marshmallow fondant. Is it good? I might try it. I don't like regular fondant at all.

10 years ago

I LOVE marshmallow fondant but I hate wilton premade fondant and some stuff that bakeries use. This was my first time making it and it was super easy. You basically knead powdered sugar and marshmallow fluff until you've reached the right consistency.... I used my kitchen aid with dough hook to do most of the work. It's like marshmallow playdough!

Wish my temps were higher. I know my coverline is way off but makes me nervous. Thinking about going for 7dpo progesterone test to check my levels. How are all my ladies?

Forgot to update on what i've added to my list of ttc tactics. I'm on day 4 of eating a whole pineapple. Apparently pineapple core has a special protein, bromelain, that helps implantation. So i cut up a pineapple on 1dpo into five sections. Then everyday i eat a section including the core!

@Waiting - I have never heard about the pineapple. I will try that if I don't get preggers this cycle.

AFM - Shooting pains in my boobs today, but they are not sore. I was extremely tired this morning. I stayed in bed until DH woke me up at almost 7:00 am! I normally get up at 6. When I got up I had a splitting headache. Hopefully it is the hormones kicking in.

Well I took a Wondfo this morning and it had a very thin second line. I waited about 6 hours and just took another one. The line is wider and clearly visible in person. I took a photo of it and posted it, but it is not that great. Not sure if you can see it. I hope this is the start of a BFP!

Also, after a BM a short time ago, I had some very stretchy EWCM. I was wondering if it could be semen since we BDd last night? Anywhoo. This may all be nothing, but it sure is exciting!

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ! I'm doing alright .just really emotional lately .and df seems to be the most annoying person in the world right now .on top of it all he was working outside and didn't wear a shirt for 2 hours so ended up with sun poisoning on Thursday and is still is in so much pain .so I have been tending to him hand and foot .and it's making me crazy .because my back hurts ,and I'm so tired and I'm supposed to be the baby now ! That sounds selfish .just been so annoyed lately .lol.1 week 1 day until ultrasound .

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo