Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4751 - 4760 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@ lisserb I live in Georgia and a friend of mine was on it and she told me it cost her like $100.00 for 2 pills and my mouth dropped, unfort. Medicaid will not pay for it and I can't afford that.

10 years ago

I'd look into it yourself. There is no way it costs that much, even without insurance.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lisserb - when Holly's pregnant Twix taste like soap to her. It's an unofficial test.

10 years ago

Thanks phat. That's too funny. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Good morning ladies. I'm so bummed right now. This morning, I looked at my tests from 8 DPO and yesterday (10 DPO) and now that it has dried, it looked lighter than the prevous one. I took one this morning (after about a 5-hour hold) - which was as long as I could stand and the test is far lighter than yesterday. I'm gutted. I can't believe this is happening again. Happened to me last year in August. I got a positive test around 9 DPO and by the end of the week, my tests were very very faint. My period was only 1 day late that time.

I'm 11DPO and it looks like another angel baby for me. Will call the doctor this week to see what she sugguests...likely more friggin tests. I'm really getting tired of this. It is so sad when I can't even be happy once I get a positive test because I've been dissappointed so many times. I want a baby so bad, but am really begining to think it may not be in God's plan for me.

I posted my 'lack of progression tests" just in case you want to see them. It doesn't look very clear on my computer, but you can see the fine is fading...just like my dreams of having a baby.

User Image

10 years ago

Holly - I'm sorry, sweetie. I'm holding onto hope that maybe it's urine concentration.

10 years ago

@Holly- I'm sorry the tests aren't looking the way you want them too. But I'm not giving up hope! There is still a line!

Afm- took my temp this morning. I woke up with my mouth cold and dried out from being open in front of a fan (great mental picture). My temp said 97.5. So just in case, I took it on the other side immediately and it was 97.9! So I'm going with 97.9. With that temp it looks like I OV'd. Praying it's higher tomorrow.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

*hugs* Holly!

I know you've probably answered this for me before, but what tests have you had done so far? You are definitely getting pg, you just need to get them to stick. Clotting disorders and thyroid are usually the biggest culprits there. Same as I mentioned to Tara, if you can get a thrombophilia screening done, and have you tsh level checked. Don't let them just say its "normal" ask for numbers.

I feel for you. I know how awful seeing a line that doesn't get darker is. *hugs*

10 years ago

Hi ladies, quick update...sad to say not prego...apparently it turned out to be a uti/bladder infection..this really sucks. she put me on some antibiotics twice a day for a week. yay me. its actually quite uncomfortable and painful.

doesn't exactly explain why i'm almost a month late on AF and why my nipples have been nonstop sore for 3 weeks now. grr..well, i know that if my symptoms don't go away after i'm done with the antibiotics, its definitely something else...i don't know, we shall see where this leads..

hope everyone else is doing well....

10 years ago

@lisserb- holly's been seeing an RE for a bit. She has MTHFR.

@enbutler- I'm sorry love! Glad you got anitbiotics before it went to your kidneys.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo