Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9091 - 9100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the welcome @2Frsty

@waitingonmymiracle right this second I'm 13 dpo, but 30 min from now I will be 14 dpo lol. Trying to hang on to my glimmer of hope for this cycle, but I've just started to feel the pre-AF sick feeling that I always get. I've had some pretty "out of the norm" symptoms, but not getting too excited yet. The only thing that's really just odd is the fact that my bbs are not as sore as they would normally be this close to AF.

8 years ago

Oh btw @waitingonmymiracle your decision to take a break to work on your mental/physical health is a great idea. I actually just got back from a mini break myself & it was definitely the best decision that I made at that time. Its so easy to let this TTC thing consume us in the worse way, especially seeing everyone else around you so (what seems to be) easily getting pregnant when you're trying everything in your power to make it happen. So awesome that you have so much support from you DH

8 years ago

Happy Monday ladies,
I see there has been quite a lot going on since I was last on here; welcome to all the newcomers. Reading the stories of all the incredibly strong women in this group inspire me every day.

My spotting has gone away (after being off and on for a couple of days), but I ended up going in anyway on the recommendation of my mom (she's an ER nurse, so I just went to see her), that was Saturday. The radiology nurse was kind enough to perform a trans-abdomen ultrasound, even though I knew there probably wouldn't be much to see. She measured me at 5wks 4days, and reassured me that everything that was supposed to be there was. However, it was too early to get a heartbeat, she said the heart isn't fully formed at this stage. I'm so glad I decided to go in, it has made me feel so relieved to know that something is there. Now I just pray that in 4wks at my first official appt we see a heartbeat (fingers still crossed for good luck).

I was telling DH the other day that some people just don't realize how incredibly lucky they are to be able to conceive at the drop of a hat. And, I think a lot of these same people think it always happens that fast, but we all know that's not true.... trying to conceive is hard, and once you do the fear of it all being taken away doesn't go away.

Joining this group has been the best thing I've done in a long time, and I am thankful to have it. Good luck to everyone during this next cycle, and may the baby dust fall like a monsoon!

8 years ago

Hey ladies!

Wanted to update u gals.
I have finally received my and I'm more than thrilled! After a year of TTC my rainbow baby is finally here and I hope it sticks this time.

I hope this cycle or ur cycle too!

8 years ago

Congratulations hopefulmommy!! That is very exciting news!

Keep us updated on your progress, I would love to hear how things are going.

8 years ago

Congratulations HopefulMommy and good to her from you CateEgg, so many happy mums to be this month and lovely to hear/read, heres really hoping it rubs off onto us all as well :) -x-x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Congratulations HopefulMommy and good to her from you CateEgg, so many happy mums to be this month and lovely to hear/read, heres really hoping it rubs off onto us all as well :) -x-x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Thank u ladies, will keep u updated on the progress!

8 years ago

@Hopefullmommy1

@CateEgg66

8 years ago

Thank u Baby_Dreams8285 :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo