Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6491 - 6500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Memphrika - hope everything goes great!

10 years ago

Think I'm going to have to call the doctor today and ask for the extended release Metformin cause I am having the worse time trying to remember to take my midday pill!

@mragan- I actually cried last night when I saw your post. It amazes me whenever ladies from all over the world reach out to let me know how much the forum has helped them. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that anyone would even reply to it. I seriously thought I was the only crazy one lol! But I guess, 300+pages later, that I'm not :).
I'm so sorry you're having a difficult time with all this baby making business, especially after losing your sweet little angel. May I ask how far along you were? I've gone through 4, and 3 of those were since I started the forum. All of them were at 5 weeks too. I hope you wont have to experience anymore honey! We're here for you whenever you need to vent...which for me is sometimes 3 times a day lol. Btw, I dont blame you for not reading the whole forum cause that would take weeks! If you're curious about any of the ladies' outcomes that arent on the forum anymore, I'd be happy update you :)

@memphrika- My heart is pounding like crazy waiting to hear about your ultrasound! I'll be checking in starting at 1:30.

@phat- Are you going thru poas withdrawal? lol

@babymagic- I understand honey. It sucks when the witch flies in to screw up your hopefulness. I'm so happy to hear that dh is taking the time restraint off of you! That should help a lot. I think the clomid will definitely help. Hopefully you wont have any side effects from it. The worst I got was a couple hotflashes, a few headaches and a couple episodes of CLOMIDZILLA!!! RWAR!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Ugh. Dr office told me to come in early so I was here 40 minutes ago. Been waiting and now it's after the time my appointment should have been!

10 years ago

Memphrika - Hope all is well. I'm stalking the forum and can't wait for your update! Hope you get seen by the doc soon!

Waiting - Sorry the progesterone is giving you a hard time. Hope you feel better. Also, I'm going to order my Jamberry Nails after this post. Promise!

Phat - Yay for not POASing like crazy. I'm POASing enough for both of us. Probably took 5 tests today already.

BabyMagic - Sending you some baby dust. Hang in there sweetie!

mragan - Welcome to the funny farm!

AFM - 7DPO today and I have been feeling very nauseous and tired today. It is a weird feeling. Hard to explain. I know I have felt this feeling before, but am unsure if it was one of the times when I was pregnant. I know it is very early, but can't help POASing. I'm going to try to wait until Thursday AM to test again. MY REs office just called and the want to see me to discuss my HSG results. I hope it is not bad news. My appointment is Thursday afternoon. It would be really nice to get a bfp that morning before I go into the office!

User Image

10 years ago

Let's see if this works.... measuring at 6 weeks 1 day. They saw a heartbeat! Just waiting on the doc to confirm everything and such. Yay!

https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1620375_654347027961435_830942803_n.jpg

10 years ago

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

MEMPHRIKA- That's a freaking baby in your uterus!!!!!
Can I get a whoop whoop!!??????

Tara - you are a nutcase! You made me ROFL!

User Image

10 years ago

A nutcase, in a nuthouse....yea, sounds like me . Is it just me or do all the smileys together make you think of a bunch of Minions?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo