Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4341 - 4350 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Make sure you specifically ask for thrombophilia screening though. They are not standard in the genetic testing. That is the only way they would catch clotting issues.

I would for sure start on a daily low dose aspirin too. It can't hurt you.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Hi guys, I really wanted to join in this topic as have been reading through and found the comments so helpful. Some of the stories are so sad though and my heart goes out to anyone who has had a loss. I know this isn't the same but my uncle passed away two weeks before my wedding (in March this year) and I am still reeling from it. This is my husband and I's first month ttc, I feel like such a noob at all this! My AF is six days late today but test neg on dpo15 (and two other negs before that) so don't know whats going on. It's so frustrating being stuck like this and not knowing what is going on. I think I'm losing my mind! <3

User Image

10 years ago

Hi guys, I really wanted to join in this topic as have been reading through and found the comments so helpful. Some of the stories are so sad though and my heart goes out to anyone who has had a loss. I know this isn't the same but my uncle passed away two weeks before my wedding (in March this year) and I am still reeling from it. This is my husband and I's first month ttc, I feel like such a noob at all this! My AF is six days late today but test neg on dpo15 (and two other negs before that) so don't know whats going on. It's so frustrating being stuck like this and not knowing what is going on. I think I'm losing my mind! <3

User Image

10 years ago

Gracey - welcome to the mad house! If you have normal periods & don't get a BFP by the end of the week, you may want to ask for a blood test for hcg. Stress can make your cycles irregular. Hope this is your month! Oh, and if you were born in 92, I'd like to personally say, "Kiss my grits!". That's the year I graduated high school.

10 years ago

Athena - don't you just feel like kicking your uterus sometimes???

10 years ago

Thanks Phat! so you think I might still be in with a chance? I'm never ever late (maybe once in my life) but I've had spotting for like five days and its scaring me :( (very very light) where are you at in your cycle?

User Image

10 years ago

wow really phat??? I was born in 92, January :D graduated 2010... my mum was a young mum she had her first at 23. I always thought I'd wait a bit but I've got the baby fever lol so does hubby

User Image

10 years ago

More like my ovaries lol. Stupid pcos.

Gracey I will tell you first hand that when ttc your mind can do crazy things to your body. I've been ttc for a year and while some of mine is because of pcos. I know that thinking I'm pregnant can make my body do all kinds of crazy things too. My very first month ttc I didn't have a period, I had never been late or missed a period and then 3 months went by 2 neg blood tests, God only knows how many hpts just to find out I had pcos. Talk about feeling like a crazy person. If I were you I'd get a blood test and if its negative go from there. How many dpo are you now? Is bleeding enough for a tampon or just a liner?how long has it been since your last test?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi Athena,
I know right, I think I made myself have every 'very early pregnancy symptom' lol. Sorry to hear you have pcos, my godmother has that but she has had two lovely little girls over the last 10years. I'm now 19dpo and did my last test at about 14dpo (so about five days ago) (as per the instructions) it was a frer and very negative. Flow is hardly even enough to use a liner, and its very watery light brown, i've never had anything like it before and I keep getting pulling sensations in my pelvic area. Thanks for the advice I will call my dr if it doesn't come by the weekend and get some bloods done. What methods do you use to pinpoint your o day? Also has anyone tried evening primrose oil tablets and if so results?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi guys ! I know it's just my past .Wanted to share little inspiration .A friend trying with pcos for fourteen long years just announced she is 14 weeks pregnant ! I cried hearing it ! Tara-hahaha glad my story can aid in your quest for answers ! I hope it's something simple and can be fixed ! My bf who had the baby at 19 weeks 2 years ago has decided to try again .with a guy she cheats on all the time ....and came over complaining about how she may have endometriosis and has not even had unprotected sex only used po method a few random times and is like I can't have babies ! At least you get to sit around and be pregnant .like that's the funnest thing ever ! Because I said I wish I could go to the little pub listen to music and drink a glass of wine . I seriously don't know If she got pregnant if I could even be her friend .or really now for that matter .

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo