Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2601 - 2610 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

blah, BFN yesterday. Tested too early I think. I am out of tests now so i have no temptation! My temp has been up for the past 3 days, i'm thinking i'm 12 DPO right now. I went to the lab to have quantitive HCG and progesterone levels taken again but they didn't have my order yet, so i'll probably do that on my lunchbreak. I'm over the negative HPT's!

that's so awesome about your DH finding his birth father! Good luck with that. Don't you ovulate tomorrow as well?

GOod luck to everyone else having symptoms.... they all sound so promising!

11 years ago

@Tara - OMG! Isn't finding family awesome?! When I am not obsessing about baby symptoms, I am on ancestry.com. Lol... Me and my grandmother have been at war for a year now over my mother's father. My mother died at 42 years old never knowing who her father is and this woman knows the answer and feels like its "her" business. There are all kinds of hidden secrets in my family and I intend to uncover them all. When its all said and done, I might right a book! Lol Any who, it's BD time for you!!!!!!! Break out the Marvin Gaye and "Let's get it on"!!!!!!!!

@mem Good Luck on your TEst!!!

@Athena - that whoop whoop made me giggle!

@topowifey - I agree that the tigger could cause a false positive, I didn't know you had the trigger yesterday. We'd better be patient.... WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! Lol

@soarys - how are you feeling today?

AFM- I am very concerned that I woke up this morning and cramps are very minimal and light nausea. Last night I was full out nauseous and exhausted. I nearly fell asleep on the train in DC that's a no-no! Lol...

11 years ago

Okay, finally got the order sent over to the lab. I'll go in today at noon to have a quanitative HCG test done!!!

11 years ago

Lol that whoop whoop was much needed since I haven't ovulated in at least 7 months, which is how long we have been ttc. I'm sure I had a lot of annovulatory cycles since I have pcos, but i really think that my cycles completely stopping in September was God's way of showing me there was a problem. And the ladies in this forum have definitely helped me through, especially Tara since she and I have like the same fertility life lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@pieces girl no babe i triggered once hcg shot 5000mg 2/14/13 and the otherd 5000mg on 2/18/13 idk what that one was for
question for anyone who might no even u piecesgil
today still sore boobs on the sides by arm pits i to am giving up on symptoms because i read hcg and my injectables can give false signs and if these are i am going to feel like such a bubble head question my cycles are never 28 days they are between 24-26 so idk but if i trigged valentines day does it mean i ovulated valentines or the 15th my iui was the 16th so confused any suggestions to early in the morning to see any other symptom just a confused lil emotional wreck today i know the honey will be so disappointed again as it is me not him i just cant imagine it not working if i had 3 muture follicals doc was pretty impressed with not counting the 14 and 15 follicals any suggetsions people.

11 years ago

woke up with ONE amazingly painful cramp...
and my back has been hurting ALL day...
Didn't help... that my husbands stupid dog got out this morning... and the neighbors padlocked him in their backyard...
I had to call the cops to get him back... because no one would answer the door... Thank GOODNESS I have all of his info in my office :s ... yay stress :(

I didn't feel sick at all yesterday or so far today... not like i had in the past couple of days... so I don't know if maybe the medication i was on had side effect...
I've been using the Womens log pro app on my phone... to mark sypmtoms cervical fluid mood etc...
asked hubby if i was having PMS like symptoms...He laughed (meaning yes)... then I asked him to rate it on a scale of 1-3... he said... "10".... so apparently i've been cranky LMFAO...
what about you ladies? how are the rest of you feeling?

User Image

11 years ago

@soarys man talk about morning drama! And giggling at DH response to your pms quiz. I imagine that all of our DH or DP's have a support group calling all of psycho's. lmao

@athena I have so many questions to ask you about pcos. My friend has been diagnosed with pre-ovarian failure and hasn't ovulated in a year. I think these Air Force doctors are jumping the gun to make a diagnosis so they don't have to do anything. But we both have Air Force spouses but contract for the government so she has outside insurance like me so I think she should get a second non-air force opinion.

@mem yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Praying for a BFP!!!

@topo I did some reading and the triggers help support the uterus and it seems common to get two so you are good! Woo sah!

11 years ago

@piecesgirl u r the best thanks luv now just gotta humble thy self lolz and just hummmmmmmmm till we both test lol we can do this

11 years ago

Pieces girl ask away lol waiting has pcos too so if cant answer she probably can cause she has helped me a lot.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

topo - i would defintely wait on the blood test or to POAS because you might get a false positive and that will just drive you more crazy! Good luck managing on your 2WW!!!

Pisces- i had very minimal cramping the past 3 days or so (i think i'm 12 DPO, if i ovulated) and now it is back... with a vengeance!!! I felt NO symptoms a few days ago at all, now i have sore BBS (started out sore under my armpits and now my whole boobs hurt!), I'm having pinching/cramping in my lower abdomen and i cannot sleep at night!! My BBS kind of feel like AF pain, but i'm thinking they feel a bit more tender. I guess time will tell.

Athena- how's your 2WW going? Any symptoms?

Waiting - hope you are having fun, 1 day till O isn't it???

the lab told me today it will be thursday or friday before i have my results. Looking at my chart, i might have had an implantation dip a few days ago, and my temps have spiked since then. I've had raised temps for 3 days now pretty consistant so maybe it's a sticky bean? I sure hope so! Waiting until Friday will be agony!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo