Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6421 - 6430 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@memphrika- I'll be waiting impatiently for you to post your betas!

Temp dropped WAY DOWN to 97.0! So it's one of three things....
1. I didnt OV and my temp has gone below normal.
2. I didnt OV and my temp is so low cause today is ovulation day (my regular pre-O dip)
3. Or by some miracle it's a 5dpo implantation dip.

I'm going to go with 1 or 2. Lol. Just gotta wait and see. Ugh...waiting...it's for the birds!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Memprika, wow, that positive result creeped up on you , lol. That's great though because it all worked out :)

I haven't been really moody or anything. More nervous and anxious if anything. thanks..I'm all over the place in this testing zone :(

Tara, I'm going with option#2....It's gonna be time to get busy....lol

Ok. So I took Memphrika's advice and took a test this morning. When I look at the inverted image, I think I can see a very very very faint line in person. I have an inverted image on my phone and my co-worker says she sees it. She's not the type to tell you anything to make you happy. I'm going to post another image tomorrow, hopefully it'll be a clearer read.

OMG, I'm totally wacko now, lol...I don't want to get too excited for a let down.

User Image

10 years ago

Baby magic - I think I may see something but its hard to tell. I hate how the gallery distorts pictures after you upload. Fingers crossed for you!!!

10 years ago

Baby magic, I can see what you are seeing, but I do not trust dips until there is a visible line on them. Too many of them give bad indent lines that can catch a bit of color.

FX it gets darker, so you know its real.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Just got my betas back! At exactly 4 weeks even mine were 104 and my progesterone was 12.6

Sounds like were in business!!!

Will go back for more betas tomorrow morning and have the results Friday! Come on over 200!!!!

10 years ago

Yea!!!!!! Hang in there little bean!!!!

Dying to get home and take an opk!

If not...onto spending money..blah! Praying I OV! COME ON OVARIES!!!

Great number Memphrika!

FX Tara!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Thanks everyone. And I know, those sticks can be misleading. I'll keep testing and hope for the better. Thanks everyone for your input and support.

Sounds great Mempkrika, I'm excited for you and the little bean.

Tara, I'm cheering for you.....

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo