Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6871 - 6880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@phat- my sister is larger chested than me and they did get a little bigger but the big difference was her nipples. WOW!

@babymagic-dh was laughing the other night during sex. He's like, "I'm waiting to get a mouth full of milk one of these days" lol.

Didnt test this morning. I was up off and on all night with diarrhea. Drinking plenty of water today :). I love water, but lately it's harder to drink without gagging in the morning.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I was horribly nauseous yesterday. All I ate was a bagel. Decaffeinated green tea was all I could handle. I'm hoping this isn't a new thing.

10 years ago

Athena, Memphrika, Tara, I hope that you all feel better soon.

Athena, At least your boob pain has settled a bit. I hope mine subsides sooner than later. I think that being a 36DD, makes my back hurt a lot more than what's normal.

Memphrika, do you like the fuller boobs now or do you prefer your normal size?

Lisserb, lucky you...your boobies didn't change much at all.

Tara, your hubby is a trip, lol. He's a boob man too huh? lol. How cute :)

My nausea comes and goes off and on throughout the day and I do my best to deal with it. Now I think I have a slight cold. My nose has been a bit stuffy and I've been coughing up phlegm for the past 2-3 days. Just holding out until my appointment in the morning.

User Image

10 years ago

Phat, I think my boobs are just heavier and fuller. I'm still in my 36DD bras, but in one of them, my boobs pop out. I think it's how that one is made.

I think I'm gonna have a tummy tuck and breast reduction after this baby, since it's gonna be the last one.

User Image

10 years ago

I can't stand these c cups! They feel gigantic and none of my shirts fit right!!!

10 years ago

I saw an ecard or something that said something about the baby seeing daddy stealing their milk. Lol. My dh has commented about how my boobs have grown, he said they used to fit in my hands perfectly and now they spill over lol.

Tara I hope your feeling better.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm feeling better. It's not as bad. OH do you mean mentally or physically? lol. I'm doing good both ways. Still in the bathroom every now and then but not as bad. Mentally I'm hanging in there. Got my nephew all packed up and went up to labcorp. My paperwork wasnt there so I had to call Parints. Apparently, I got it wrong and they wanted me to call them with the result of my own hpts. So I told her they were positive so she faxed it over real quick. Got my blood drawn, went to the bank then took the little guy to the park. Got my mind off stuff playing on the playground equipment with him :). Heard all these kids yelling, "mommy watch me!", "mommy I love you". Lol. I had to giggle and touch my belly. Hopefully I'll have my kids up there chasing them around in a couple years.
So now I have about 18hours til I get my results! The countdown begins! This is more exhausting than the tww! I'm having a good feeling though.

Did you test today Tara?

10 years ago

I feel like a crazy person because i am looking at my tests and they look CRAZY FAINT POS. to me. however i think i just have line eyes and well..... tell me what you guys think. please.

User Image

10 years ago

@memhprika- no, I was in the bathroom all night so I didnt have a sufficient hold. Still feeling bloated and feeling pulling near the sides of my uterus. I dont always feel them, which makes me nervous, but when I do...it's like 'OH HI! Hey down there". Like right now I have pulling on both sides like there are puppet strings attached from there to my hips and pulling. I'm having some slight menstrual like cramps today too and increased cm (like my undies feel wet).

@vettech- What a coincidence...I was a vet tech for years before I got into massage therapy! Lol. I miss the surgeries . Anyway, lol, back to your post...I do see a line on the most recent test you posted. I do get evaps on those kind of tests so I wouldnt call it a bfp yet...but if it is the start of one...I bet you'll see it easy on Sunday! I hope it's dark!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo