Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7021 - 7030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Looks good Hilly! FX and good luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Thanks Holly :) we are also using preseed and instead cups and I am exercising and trying to focus on my health instead of focusing on getting pregnant so that I am much more calm :)

User Image

10 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Holly!

Went back to the doctor today to make sure my hcg was back to 0. Which it was so that's good. Then he had me go to the lab for a bunch of tests.
Here's the list of stuff he's checking:

Factor V Leiden
Antithrombin III
Anti phospholipid
Anticardiolipin
MTHFR
and Protein C and S

(No clue if I spelled all of them right.. I think that's close..)

I won't back going back to get my results until May 27, which just feels so far away.. Praying that we can figure this out. He also said he doesn't want us to start trying until after I've had two normal period cycles. So that would put us trying again around the 4th of July.

Hope all of you ladies are doing well!

10 years ago

@holly- It's definitely darker. I dont think that's your trigger anymore. Hope it's nice and dark tomorrow :) So exciting...

@staggart- spelling looks about right :) I wasnt tested for factor V, anti phospholipid, or anticardiolipin....but I plan to ask based on my results and the cost. Some places it takes weeks to get results and others it's shorter. It would suck to have to wait that long! I've only been waiting a couple weeks. Hoping to hear within the next couple days.

@vettech- So glad you have some great mucus! lol :)

AFM- cd 14. Been checking my cervix and temping so we'll see if anything happens naturally with the clomid half life.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Waiting: you crack me up. Lol trying to be ideal over here lol!

User Image

10 years ago

We're the only type of girls that openly share what comes out of each other's vaginas.

Lol sad but true. I'm in the medical field so nothing really phases me lol. No such thing as TMI once you have seen what I have seen haha.

User Image

10 years ago

Ditto....in our case..a bucket full of testicles, abscesses, anal gland secretions, kennel full of vomit,...i could go on and on LOL! (Sorry to all the ladies who havent dealt with this on a day to day basis.

Haha right?! Dang I miss having a job right now. My DH and I are moving to San Diego in less than 6 months so it's not smart to start a new job and then quit...

User Image

10 years ago

And nothing much beats the feeling of hitting the vein on a blood draw no matter how many times you do it lol. When I was younger, I would take sample syringes that my sister had from nursing school and I'd practice drawing blood on my stuffed animals HAHA! Yea I just admitted that. Hey...it was good practice for when I did the real thing in the future.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo