Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5741 - 5750 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara and Athena, thank you. I'm moving out this weekend i guess. Getting my work number hooked up at my parents for now. I'll go from there. It has been really hard lately, my appetite has not been great lately, been really restless and lightheaded and nauseous all week. Had a crying spell today and got a headache. I'm trying to be strong, but i feel so weak and worn down, it's hard. I do appreciate the support

10 years ago

Enbutler- good luck I hope you find happiness. Dont keep settling for someone treating you like that.

Afm I have been spotting for 2 days now. red to brown to pink mixed with ewcm. I havent ovulated as far as I know and it is cd 14 now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena- Since my af got heavy quick, I called the 7th, cd 1. So I'm cd 18 today. Hard to believe. Have a feeling they wont find much on the u/s today. It's still early since I started the clomid late. I'm not expecting to OV for a couple weeks.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone!

I'm on cd 18 n 4 dpo n almost hoping to see some implantation bleeding soon. Just got d 1 day of bding on cd 14 but not losing hope yet.

Lots of to all of u!

10 years ago

Hello All! I'm new to the site, and TTC#1 with my fiancee (wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks)...
I'm 9DPO and took Clomid w/ Metformin this month for the first time.

Q: Can Clomid give you "false" early symptoms?

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going crazy or just naively optimistic...? But I have a lot of symptoms that I didn't even know were normal symptoms until I found this site.

Also, it possible to not have ANY implantation bleeding, right?
Thanks!!
MrsC

10 years ago

Well when it rains, it freaking pours!!!
Feels like I've been hogged tied to the back of a truck and dragged through the mud.
My little Romeo is hanging in there. I've been force feeding for a week now cause he's not getting enough calories by picking at the food. He gets a mixture of pureed wet food, coconut oil, and nutri-cal. I'm also treating him with a holistic herbal cancer care tonic that helps with appetite, pain, and increases quality of life. Besides the weight loss and being tired, he's doing good. I'm feeling better but it's still really hard at times.
Then today, I walk into my sister's bathroom and there in the top of her trashcan is a box of pregnancy tests. I pulled out the tests that she took this morning. They were 5 hours old and looked negative with a hint of an evap. I texted her about it and she said she's late and is nauseous. She said the tests were negative so she's just going to wait it out. I told her it didnt look to good that she said she's NOT trying yet has a trashcan full of pee sticks.
This was our conversation...keep in mind she doesnt know what I've been thru these past 2 years...
sister- dont be angry with me.

me- accident's happen.

sister-Maybe in our eyes but not God's. Just dont want you being angry when it happens It's hurtful to feel my sister has me in a vice grip threatening to be angry and upset with me if I dare have another child before she has her first. ( I told her a few months back that I'd be upset and a bit angry if she had one before me. I was just being truthful)

me-please dont hate me for being jealous. If you are, you are.

sister- I dont hate you. If you remember I was quite jealous cuz you got a bf before me. I didnt hate you, I was just jealous. It's hurtful that you say things about my marriage not surviving another baby and how upset you're going to be. (Note- my sister said it first, before I agreed)

me-your marriage can survive it's just going to be hard. I say stupid things when I'm upset.

sister-It will be hard. I wont deny that. That's why I'm not ready for another one. I dont have the patience and I dont feel our marriage is ready for two. If I do turn out to be pregnant, I dont want it. I'll keep it yes but I'm gonna cry and be depressed. I'm not ready for another one.

Do I have your ladies permission to come completely unhinged at that last comment from her?????? I wanted to rip her a new one for even allowing those words to come out of her mouth. I so badly want to smack her in the face verbally by telling her my ttc story. Make her regret saying any of it. But I cant. I know it would make it worse. I dont want to use my angel babies as ammo. It's best to wait and just deal with what comes.
She's going to keep testing and if AF doesnt show by next week with no bfp she's gonna call the dr. Sounds horrible but I'm praying her pcos is acting up.

On a better note. Went for my u/s today. Was in complete and utter shock! Apparently the increase in clomid did the trick. I have 2 huge eggs, would have liked 3 but I'll take 2. They were both 20mm which means they are practically fully matured. She thinks I'll OV sometime this weekend. My cervix however is the furthest from ripe. It's tight as a drum and my cm is dry. By now it would have started to soften and open. Praying it holds off a bit so the follicles get bigger. They say it's best for them to be almost 28mm (higher chance of good attachment). I have to have my progesterone checked at 7dpo and she may put me on progesterone depending on result. So she's really happy with my eggs this round. She thinks this will be it. I'm just giving it to God.

@joe- sweet! You got some bding in!

@mrs carper- hello darling! I'm on clomid and metformin too....stupid pcos! I've never had false symptoms while on clomid. It's usually out of your system by the time your 9dpo. But, the increase in progesterone from OV can mimic pregnancy symptoms. And only a small percentage get implantation bleeding. I've been pregnant 4 times in the past 2 years (all chemicals) and never had implantation bleeding with them. So it's totally possible not to see any. When are you testing? By the way congrats on the wedding!

User Image

My sister's tests. They were 5 hrs old and only one looked like something. Both taken this morning too. Possible blue evap. She said they looked pretty negative when she took them.

Waiting - I think you have every right to be upset by your sister's comments. I know I would be if my sister said the same to me. But from the rational side, try to keep in mind that both of you are probably extra emotional (extra hormones aside!) about such a sensitive subject. I'm sure your sister isn't trying to hurt you...
But you're always welcome to vent!! Lol...

A girl in my office just announced that she is 3+ mo along with her #3... I cried for an hour, and still can't bring myself to talk to her or congratulate her :-/

AFM - I thought about the progesterone influence, but my symptoms didn't start until a few days after OV... The little phantom cramps and twinges make me panic a little... <Deep breaths>
I haven't actually tested yet... I'm making myself wait until Sat morning...
My Endocrinologist says I don't have PCOS, just that my Thyroid levels are not completely under control ... But since I don't OV regularly, my dr started the metformin with the Clomid.
Just trying to be patient at this point... AF is "due" anytime between now and Tues

10 years ago

Rationalization is out the window at this point in my journey. Lol. This would be her 2nd pregnancy since I've been trying. It's just hard.

I'll be waiting for an update saturday!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo