Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7771 - 7780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I had positive opk. Did my shot at 730 am had my iui at 11 the next day. I am single, used donor sperm.

9 years ago

@texas- you rock girl!!! Forgive me if I'm overstepping, but...how did you choose which donor sperm to use? I'm intrigued!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

No problem. I choose based on characteristics that I wanted my child to have. Then one that looked like a certain way, and how many pregnancy they have

9 years ago

Tall dark and handsome or sexy bookworm? LOL

Both wooohoo

9 years ago

ROFL!!!

ok ladies.... here is tmi time.... but i have no one else i can ask this of..... :)

ok anyone after ovulation feel like it is super hot down there? like burning almost like you have a uti or something? it just started with this like not hurting just pulling in my stomach. like a heaviness. Like you ate too much or you exercised to long? and i keep getting like sharp twinges in one breast. I am thinking it is the progesterone. i go tomorrow for my test. they will have the results of my progesterone test on Wednesday i am 6dpo if that helps

9 years ago

I've gotten that feeling before. But I honestly cant remember if it was a pregnancy cycle or not. It could be implantation. Is your trigger shot out of your system yet?

So I should be 12dpo, took a clear blue digital and , I was crampy and nauseous with a headache then it went away almost for a day slightly back tonight but no nausea, so I think AF is on her nasty way. Going to try to hold off till Wednesday if AF doesn't show to test again, but I am sad .

9 years ago

So my results came back on my Ovarian Reserve and its excellent! Count of 15 :-)

So I am 4DPO, I ovulated around 39 hours after my trigger. Cramps weren't to bad but holy moly waiting out this trigger shot is giving me killer night sweats!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo