Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ahhhhh!!! I'm going to need Tara not to call us all out! lol I do too! But what makes me feel not so bad about it was this morning before I left DH demanded a kiss b4 I walked out of the room and when I leaned over he started rubbing my belly and just like admiring it... I almost cried!!!!!!!!!!!

I do it and I don't curr! haha Haven't started looking at any baby stuff yet but my cycle buddy keeps encouraging me! lol DH is determined that the crib is going to be a project for him and my mom so I'll let the 2 woodworkers have it lol

I'm trying to stay busy but I wanna freaking KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Oh yea, the belly rubbing has already begun! ha! I find myself almost cradling it sometimes, during my 2WWs I'm overly protective. It is absolutely crazy! My DH just keeps asking me if my stomach hurts... then after a few minutes he figures it out and rolls his eyes. ha! He is super supportive in every aspect of my life, but my uber future planning confuses him.

As for the baby stuff, I've pretty much already designed a nursery and bookmarked all of the stuff I'm going to need. Let me tell you ladies, my plan is pretty kick a**. ha!

to everyone and I can't wait to hear about more !

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

lol.. the only thing I've managed to do is not to buy anything yet. I've got tons of things bookmarked that I want to get as soon as I have a confirmed pregnancy. During the tww I manage to distract myself by researching the different things I want to get and making plans on when to get them and what I will get for myself and what I'll try to get through a baby registry.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Oh no. It had never occurred to me to begin rubbing my stomach. But somehow, I think you've planted the idea in my subconscious! Now I'm going to be cracking up on the couch (reading your posts), rubbing my stomach, and bookmarking cute baby things on the Internet. If the cats don't call the old priest and the young priest, my honey definitely will!

11 years ago

I found myself doing something else crazy looking today ....Walking past the pregnancy test aisle at Walmart over and over. Then I stood infront of the test just staring bug eyed....do I dare?! So I walk away. Then after grabbing what I really need, I stand and stare at the hpts again . LOL. Do I dare?! My internal battle.."I want to test with a higher sensitivity, but it's more expensive. But I may get a positive, or I may not. Do I , do I not, do I, do I not? AHH"! I didnt dare. LOL. I felt bad enough spending money on a piece tupperware specifically designed for deviled eggs! I am nut crazy!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa Tara you are TOOOOO much! hahahahahahaha

11 years ago

Perfect friggin timing! My friend from Texas comes in for an hour long visit and before she leaves she asked me how the baby making business is going. I caved and told her there was a slight chance I could be. Five minutes later she leaves, I go inside and head straight to the bathroom to pee and BEHOLD spotting ! So I now I get to lay in bed all night wondering if it's implantation or AF rearing her ugly head.
The only reason I noticed it was because I stare at the toilet paper looking for blood (I'm a spaz). It's only been a drop or two (trace amount) and it's bright in color. Praying it's from implantation ! If not I'm gonna be sooooo aggravated at my body!

On the bright side....we're almost to 1000 views !

I hope it was implantation and not AF.

If you want some cheap tests and don't mind having them shipped you can buy from early pregnancy tests. com. They have some tests that are fairly sensitive and they're cheaper than most store bought tests.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!!! Good morning!!! and to EVERYONE this weekend and coming week!!!

Just wanted to throw in an update before I get the day started! The is due today and I haven't seen any spotting and she's not here yet!! !! Took a test this morning and but I'm still FAITHFUL that the Lord has answered this prayer until I see ! Sticking with Him to the end even if it's not what I've been praying for! My God is a perfect merciful LOVING God!!

Took my last test this AM so DH gave me some money for more tests.. shoutout to one of my cycle buddies @LadyReason for sending me a list and articles of tests that are out there. She even realized that I was diluting my urine b/c I've been drinking straight water for the past month! Going to stock up on juices today and keep those PRAYERS going for all of you that are waiting on their !!! for all those He see fit at this time, I declare by the blood of Jesus!!! You are great FATHER!!!!!!!

Have a great day ladies and be happy and SMILE!!! For we are blessed to even have the means to get on this site and seek support from home in a time of need! Love you all!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo