Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9371 - 9380 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Pinkster - hopefully it was an implantation dip!

I STARTED MY PERIOD EARLY THIS MORNING!!! My RE has me going in tomorrow for my baseline.

8 years ago

Yay at last Phat, your back in the crazy game again -x-
Hows everyone else doing?

8 years ago

Pinkster - I guess it's just us for now. <3 How do you feel?

I go for my baseline ultrasound at 1:30pm today! Very hopeful the ovarian cysts have disappeared, so I'll be cleared for Femara. My period is a little heavy but not painful so far. Yay!

8 years ago

Thats great news phat, hope it goes well for you, how exciting , hopefully the period is coming to an end now so you wont get any pain, afm so far so good, gonna test Thurs 10dpo, quite nervous as, well u know, dont wanna see that , boobs mega sore, swollen down low and tired but thats about it, but the clomid does that apparently, time will tell as always

8 years ago

Pinkster - good signs!

My right ovary has a 32mm cyst. Bloodwork was done to try to figure out possibly why. Should know more tomorrow

8 years ago

Didnt you have them before, does that mean you have to wait another month for them to clear, I hope they find out why, how frustrating but on the bright side at least they have found out and will now hopefully stop them from coming back, hang in there lovely, your amazing -x-

8 years ago

Phat that sucks! I sure hope they figure out what is causing them. Please keep me posted.

Pinkster, Fingers crossed for you!

Astrid, have you guys tried IUI yet?

Tara, how is your cousins little girl doing???

8 years ago

Mandy - when is your transfer?

I do not have a history of cysts. The ones I just had were thought to be from the Clomid. This one, they don't know. The nurse said it could be from ovulating during my birth control cycle or after it or that I'm getting ready to O. It could also be left over from last cycle and not have resolved. That's what the bloodwork will helpfully tell them.

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

phat, good News about the AF, especially the "no pain" part. As for the cyst, jut wait and see what the bloodwork tells.

xomandy, we didn't try IUI, and (based on my logic) it would probably be a waste of time and Money since my dh has very few Little swimmers that go Forward anyway.. i will see what the doctor says on friday. I have to go today for more bloodworks and friday for the final discussion about the future plans.

pinkster, i Keep my fingers crossed for you!

Tara, where are you? Miss you, Girl!

Wish you all ladies a great day!

User Image

8 years ago

I go Friday for my labs/ultrasound to make sure my lining is nice and thick. I will start progesterone shots Friday as well and will schedule the transfer too while we are there! It will be one day next week :-)

Astrid, I would try it if it isn't expensive. They will do a sperm wash prior to injecting and the wash usually washes out the "bad guys"..

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo