Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2431 - 2440 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

It's confusing me too lol. My dh says all excitedly maybe it's implantation bleeding and I was like I don't think so. I don't know what it is. I am still bleeding on and off. I just want to be normal. Everyone is like be patient don't stress about it and have fun with it and it will happen. but when I'm not regular how can I do that. It's just not fair.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

showed looking at my log looks like I have 2x 28 cycles and the 3rd is 30 days then goes back to 28 we get dhs. Tests back next week and go from there I got a lot of questions

User Image

11 years ago

Well bleeding stopped and temp dipped again aahhhhhh.....

11 years ago

I'm sorry Lammy . That's crazy that you cant get test results back til next week!

@athena- Oh I hate that too!!! The nurses at my doctor's office keep saying, "dont stress, stress makes it worse", "just relax and it will happen". It's like...BITE ME, it wont happen period if I'm not ovulating! It doesnt work the same for us. It's hard to have fun each cycle when we dont know if we are even having a cycle.

Picked up my 13th prescription of prenatals and my clomid yesterday. I noticed the clomid said 50mg so I paused the pharmacy tech and told her I was prescribed the 100mg. She looked at the computer, gave me this hoity toity look and said, "no, your dr gave specific instructions only to prescribe 50mg". I told her that the dr was giving me the 100mg cause the 50 mg didnt work. She again said nope, only 50mg this time. I told her to keep the clomid and I'd call my doctor. As I was getting ready to walk away she realized what was up...the instructions said take 2-50mg a day. Apparently they dont make 100mg of generic clomid so I have to take double the meds. Praying my headaches arent 2x as worse this time.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Ok...this is gonna sound weird to some but I had to share with you ladies. My cousin, the christian singer I talked about back in July, has actually become a traveling missionary with her husband. Yesterday, before her husband was supposed to give a sermon, he came up to her and said, "God told me to tell you that He's going to be giving you a vision during the church service tonight and you need to pass what you see to the person."

Well, she called me just now and told me to sit down. She said her vision was of me...giving birth to a healthy baby!!!! *happy tears*! She said He wants me to know that it doesnt matter what the doctors say or whether the medication is or isnt strong enough, cause He is strong enough. He has already seen the birth of my baby and that he/she is on the way to me. And even though at times I feel forgotten, it's just the devil making me feel that way, and that I'm NOT forgotten. In fact, as she put it, I'm high on the list of his priorities . That last part made me giggle. But I was crying so hard on the phone with her and she was crying too. I'm feeling so relieved right now. I'm not sure when it's going to happen...but it IS going to happen Thank you Jesus!!!

Tara that is amazing. I wish I could get a sign like that.

I'm having thick brown spotting now. I need some normalcy in my body.

11 years ago

Athena I'm sorry your cycles are so crazy! However I have heard of ovulation spotting. Out bodies do insane things. Praying For some normality for you!!

Tara what an AMAZING word!! I mean wow!! I prat for each of you ladies regularly but God tends to put you on my heart regularly. I can't wait for you to have your little one!!

Lammy can't wait to hear about the results and for you to get answers.

I check in on everyone here all the time :) miss this forum!! Much more fun lol.

User Image

11 years ago

Athena I'm sorry your cycles are so crazy! However I have heard of ovulation spotting. Out bodies do insane things. Praying For some normality for you!!

Tara what an AMAZING word!! I mean wow!! I prat for each of you ladies regularly but God tends to put you on my heart regularly. I can't wait for you to have your little one!!

Lammy can't wait to hear about the results and for you to get answers.

I check in on everyone here all the time :) miss this forum!! Much more fun lol.

User Image

11 years ago

My bad for double posting! Site is acting crazy

User Image

11 years ago

You're going to make me cry too K ! I know He loves me, and I know He hears me. It just feels good to have it reconfirmed. I had to laugh cause when my cousin told me that she saw me giving birth to my baby, I thought...baby...that's SINGULAR. Meaning...not multiples! ROFL!

Long day tomorrow for me. I have to wake up at 4:45am, drive to my sister's to babysit til 5pm, come home, and make dinner for my inlaws who will probably be over til at least 8pm. They are redecorating their kitchen and invited themselves over to our house for dinner...lovely. LOL!

Before I sign off...every lady reading this...take a moment and tell your spouse you love them. Give them a long, deep, passionate kiss like it's the last kiss you'll ever give them. Reason I say this is dh's cousin who is only 9 yrs older than him, died of a heart attack this morning. His last post on fb said, "It doesnt matter how many times I watch Walk the Line, I always cry when johnny and june finally get hitched cause it makes me think of me and my princess.". His wife replied, "And our love will last as long as theirs." Tonight she is lying in bed alone without her husband to kiss goodnight. Dont take one moment with the soulmate for granted. I'll be holding my husband extra close tonight!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo