Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5981 - 5990 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I think I finally ov'd, temp rose this morning. Fxed it's higher tomorrow. The only bad thing is we last bd'd on Sunday, I did have the soft cup in til Monday so fxed.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi girls,

I just thought I'd pop in and say hi, I still lurk around a bit lol.
You have been in my thoughts a lot over the last few months, I have been so sick and am now on zofran for the morning sickness as I couldn't eat enough to support me or the baby. It's been tough but every time I lay on the bathroom floor crying and wondering if I can do it I remembered how hard it can be to have a baby both before you conceive and after but through it all I remember how it feels to wonder if it will ever happen. So I have decided to become an egg donor once I have recovered from this pregnancy.

Anyway, babydust to you all in the mean time.
xx

User Image

10 years ago

Buttmuncher! Grrr! Opk still negative. I've never had an issue with not OVing on clomid without a trigger. Everyday that passes, my eggs get older. Please God...let me OV!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ms Gracey! I'm sorry you are so sick! Praying it corrects itself soon. That's awesome that you'd be an egg donor. It's very big of you :). Speaking of big...any belly pics!!!???

Haha thanks Tara! Yeah I do, how do I upload a pic to here?

User Image

10 years ago

I had to download photobucket to my phone. You upload the image to that and copy the img url then paste it in the text box.

Feel ready to snap. My family keeps constantly bugging me about what I want for Christmas and are getting irritated that I'm not giving any ideas. I'm sorry if I have nothing on my wish list but babies. It takes over my mind and I cant think of 'stuff' I want. Gonna be a fun Christmas :/.

And my chart looks like a deadly ski slope!

Getting a positive opk right now feels like the odds of winning the lottery....come on body! I could go to the dr today and get an ultrasound but last time I did that I OV'd 2 days later.

Just thought of an awesome gift idea for us ladies that have lost babies....angel wings! I'm asking dh for a necklace and keychain. I need a new keychain and I'd love to have my angels close to my heart.

That is a lovely idea girlie! Yay for finally getting a positive! Now drag your man to the bedroom! lol Ugh well I am irritated with my body too, [af] was due yesterday but has still not made her grand entrance =/ I took another test yesterday just to be get another bfn. I'm just want it to get here so that I can start preparing for the bbt testing to begin! I have a busy 3 weeks coming up so I will try not to obsess anymore, it doesn't do me any good anyway. [baby_dust]

10 years ago

ddouglas not to speak for waiting but she hasnt gotten a positive yet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo