Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9071 - 9080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

pinkster - You generally O between 12-36 (with 24 being the average) hours after your 1st +OPK. I'm sorry AF showed. You may have already told us, but I'm a little slow these days - how long have you been TTC?

Tara - Yeah, the RE said I'd be coming in every few days. I think he's planning to let me trigger more than the usual # of follicles (most won't you trigger more than 3) considering my history, just since there's a pretty small chance that more than 2 (if any) will take. My luck, I'll end up with quads.

Linda

8 years ago

We have been trying seriously last 3 months but on and off over the last 2 years but never really tried to plan it properly until recently, thank you for your help -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hello ladies,
This past week has been awful.... work has been a disaster as I am down 2 staff members which means I get to pick up the slack. I started back in classes this week, thankfully they are online only, but my instructor is a nightmare so this will be fun.... finishing my degree can't come fast enough. Then the scariest thing to happen since finally getting our bfp after over a year of trying was that I started spotting today. I got the ok from my Dr that spending some time with DH would be safe, but then I started spotting..... thankfully I have medical personnel in my family, so after talking to them, hours of research on the laptop, and staying in the bed afraid to move I am beginning to believe that my spotting was caused by irritation. We've never made it this far before, and we're not that far, so this has really freaked me out. I don't see my OB until 2/12 though which seems an eternity from now. Right now I plan on taking it very very easy today, and praying that everything is alright.

Pinkster - I had to track my ovulation using the OPKs, it was the only way I could tell when I really ovulating. On top of that my cm levels were lower than they should be during my o period so I started using pre-seed. One thing that didn't change was that I got 2 days of dark lines every month with the OPKs, then the third day was no line. DH and I tried both days of dark lines and the first day of no line. Good luck in your efforts!

8 years ago

Thank you categg66, I will bear this in mind :) Good luck with the degree and I might get some of the preseed in case it helps, take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy :) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hi Ladies. I am so sorry I haven't checked in lately. It has been crazy. I won't get into it, but I'm glad last week is behind me.

Sorry to those who got a BFN and AF reared her ugly head. Fxd for those in the TWW.

AFM - IUI was yesterday with one mature follicle. So, let the symptom spotting and POASing begin. Against my better judgement I plan to test out my trigger. I wish I could just forget about it.

User Image

8 years ago

Holly - I'm planning to test out mine, too. I'm not one of these women who can just forget about the whole thing for 2 weeks while I'm waiting for the day of my beta, ya know? And I NEED to know that what I'm looking at is a true BFP and not just the remnants of my trigger. So I'm with ya!

AFM: I'm going in tomorrow for my baseline u/s and my FSH (they had to switch me from Follistim to Gonal-F due to insurance coverage) as well as my Ovidrel will be delivered tomorrow as well! I'm all stupid excited over here! I'm also heading to Ulta to pick me up some Dermablend makeup. I can't deal with this constant Rosacea anymore.

User Image

I used to only flare when I'd drink or take a hot shower. Now its constant, but not always in the same place on my skin. I'm going to have to start saving up for the laser treatments (since my insurance doesn't cover it, of course), but in the meantime I've gotta get this mess covered. People are staring, and children point. People act like it's some disease they'll catch if they stand too close. Ugh!! I wasn't born like this. I used to be gorgeous!

User Image

See? My family says I shouldn't care what people think, but that's easier said than done when it's not THEM who's wearing this on their FACE of all places!!

OK, I'm finished with my Pitty Party. I hope everyone's weekends were awesome! Oh, I almost forgot to tell y'all - my son has a new word. It's "out!" Super proud Momma right here!!

Linda

8 years ago

2Frsty - I have terrible rosacea. I feel your pain. Mine also involved pimples. It's stressful. I never feel I look my best. MTHFR mutations have been linked to inflammatory conditions, so I'm hoping getting some of my cellular processes in check will help it. The best coverage I have gotten is with Mary Kay Full Coverage foundation followed by Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Powder Foundation. Another decent foundation is Kat Von D's Tattoo. My friend swears by the drops she adds to her makeup that are pigment drops. I really want to try them. Good luck with your cycle!!

I've tried every food elimination diet except eliminating nightshades with no success. I've tried all medication options except Retin A. Doryx really helped me, but it gives me anxiety. I have also tried a billion over the counter options with no success. I may have the laser done after I'm finished TTC.

Cate - keep taking it easy. I'm sure it's nothing.

Pinky- did your period start since your spotting?

8 years ago

Hi there Phatgirl, yes it did big time, mega heavy and the worst stomach cramps for 2 days ever, we will prob try again this month, (next week), but doc said he will give me some clomid once my partner has had his sperm checked, hopefully next week, I feel for you ladies, I break out in boils when stressed and weird how people treat you differently, but a real eye opener to who the real genuine kind people are in the world :) -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Feels like it's been forever since I've been on here.. been reading and trying to catch up on everybody. Things had been going so great around the holidays, now not so much. I had finally been getting back to semi-normal after the miscarriage, and now it's hit back sooo hard. Knowing my due date is only 9 weeks away, and that I should have this big belly and seeing and feeling movements.. mixed with the fact that I prayed to at least conceive again before my angels due date AND now we're not even trying (we expected him to be back to work by the 1st & logically & financially we know its best to wait) it's killing me to be wasting time. By the time March 19 gets here I will be a wreck if I'm not already a completely wreck before then. I just want my rainbow baby. I know most of y'all feel the same! I wouldn't wish this kind of hurt on my worst enemy.. so ready to drink my Nyquil and sleep.

8 years ago

Aww Jaces mama, hang in there, hopefully your younger then me (45) and got plenty of time to keep trying, it is tough and money is important but you obviously have so much love to give and want this little one so much that that is the main thing, I really hope you get your little miracle soon and it sticks full term, try to stay positive and look to the future -x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo