Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1561 - 1570 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Thank you for the welcome. I love that all you support one another and thank you for supporting me. I will do that same for all of you. So just barely 7dpo right now, like i said i work nights so i get a little thrown off sometimes. Had a very weird dream yesterday, I couldn't even remember all of it, but it felt real. Well, today, i feel a fuller feeling in my uterus when i sit up straight. Still cramping mildly and my boobs around my nipples are so sore it's not even funny. I try not to obsess about getting prego, but i can't help it. I've had baby fever for about 2 years now, but only recently started trying. Anyway, i don't understand why i keep getting chills, but it drives me more nuts than i already am. I been feeling almost a bubbly sensation in my stomach today. I've been praying mighty hard about this, hopefully it works.

Baby dust and prayers for everyone!

11 years ago

Hi ladies. I am going bonkers over here. I am 12 dpo and I have tingling in the nips, peeing alot more and tired constantly. I wish to join the crazy train! Hubby and I just starting this month, so I'm sure I'm not preggo and not due yet, but wishing! Baby dust to you all!

11 years ago

Tara:
lol thats ok im sure i will sum up the sister situation another time & nope havent disapeared YET as much as id like to right about now! U am also still waiting to see I go for another check up in december to see if the endo is better...This waiting game plus the ttc waiting game has officially driven me totally bonkers!
On a lighter note I am very happy to have moved & am slowly but surely building this as HOME My DD had her ice skating competition this last weekend she did soooo good she placed 3rd out of 46 other kids in her division!! I am so proud!!!
I am sorry your still in the health waiting game but losing 20lbs is awesome! and so is clean blood work!! Im still praying for you girl!!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Ok, so kind of a weird thing that just happened here while I'm at work. I'm sitting here and all of a sudden i get this sharp pain in my uterus. Now i'm feeling pressure there more than earlier tonight. I ate an hour ago and now i'm hungry again like i didn't eat in the first place and my back hurts more too. Hmmm, like i said i really hope i am this time. Anyway, just wanted to update you guys. Baby dust and good luck to all.

P.S., in case anyone doesn't know I'm 7dpo right now, maybe implantation time? What do you guys think??

11 years ago

hey yall,
10 DPO and another <BFN> :(. Kinda over it at this point. AF is due Weds, so maybe Ill get a Christmas miracle next month....I know im not out till AF, but blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just came down with the worst head cold, feel like pooooo! I stared but didn't take apart today, i still have 2 FRER and a digital, I am not testing tomorrow because Im sick of getting disappointed. Ive come to the conlcusion, that if my bean is in there, starting at a stick or not is not going to change that, and vice versa, I need my life back, i'm tired of driving myself crazy. On a better note we are going to Reeds in a little while to look at engagement rings:), that should make me feel better!

11 years ago

Just uploaded my tests from today....there are 3 images, I have lines too!! However I have gotten lines one previous time and Af came a few days later! But these seem much darker especially for 8dpo. Go peek at them! I posted two under my name and accidentally hit private on the other but they are back to back under 8dpo. Thanks ladies!!

Oh and ready through the last page of the forum this morning.......Good laugh to start my day!! Haa!! Love you ladies :) We are surely a bunch of nutballs !!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies, it's been a few days since I've been on here. I've just been feeling blah, blah, blah. I did go to the doctor yesterday for my results. She said my uterus and ovaries look perfect, but that my hormone levels indicate that I probably have pcos. I told her my sister has it and that about hair growth and what not and that was the final tipping point that it was definitely pcos. She wants to put me on clomid but that would require dh to get tested and when she was telling me about it all I could think was that isn't happening lol. I feel like I want to try to do it on my own first with natural remedies and weightloss.

My sister found out she is having a boy yesterday which is exciting cause she has 2 girls. I can't be mad at her though because she has been through what I going through. It took her 5-6 years to have her second daughter. This one was a surprise.

We are also in the process of buying our first house and are very excited. We took our mothers to see the house earlier this week and my mom walked into one of the bedrooms and was like this will be the baby room lol . My mom is so ready for me to have a baby, when my sister told her she was pregnant, she told me I hoped you would be telling me you were and she told me at the beginning of the summer that we needed to get started. We got married May 2010 and she told me then we needed to wait a long time and now she is telling me that it has been long enough.

Well sorry for the novel.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Aunt Flo isn't due for 3 more days, but today when I wiped, there was a little pinkish hue on the paper. Has anyone had spotting a few days before AF and be pregnant? Or is it more than likely AF making an early appearance? It's now noon and I haven't seen any more spotting. Anyone in the same boat? Have tingling nips on and off and cramping.

11 years ago

wanted to share this website http://voices.yahoo.com/treating-pcos-vitamins-herbs-82598.html?cat=5

And I found this that has most of the vitamins and what not in it. http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3922029

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hey Ladies. New thing today for me is experiencing more of a full feeling in my uterus. I've also had a few sharp pains in my uterus and stomach just below my belly button today.

My second day of having some pretty strange dreams. Breasts around my nipples are super sore, mood swings like crazy. One minute i'm fine and smiling and the next, i'm snapping on people.

So now i'm at work, we'll see if i develop any new symptoms. Just ate about 20 minutes ago and now my stomach is growling again as if i haven't eaten. Feeling a slight pull in my lower stomach, hmmm. I really hope this is implantation. 7dpo right now and in about 3 hours, i will be 8dpo. I'll keep you posted. Definitely

prayers and to all of you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo