Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8921 - 8930 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara ireally have a hard time believing that bfn! Like Holly said, late implanter!! Still praying .. God is above all, there's nothing He can't do - regardless of what that test says now. Big hugs!

8 years ago

Tara, dont give up hope just yet.... wait. I still pray for your bfp.

User Image

8 years ago

Spoke with the RE's office this morning, because I wanted to make sure there isn't any medication I should be starting over the weekend - I'm on CD2. They said they do not want me to try this month to give my body time to recover, and we'll talk Monday about how to proceed in January. :(

8 years ago

I'm sorry phat. :(
I know a lot of RE's really limit patient load in December. Hopefully you'll get a lucky natural oh this cycle instead.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Well this has been the day from hell...
I didnt bother testing because of the beta today. I had to be at my sister's house when it was still dark out this morning to watch my nephew until she got home from being called in on the night shift. She got stuck at work and was 3 hours late. When she arrived home, I found out she thinks she's pregnant. She has sore nips and the only other time she ever had it was when she was pregnant with my nephew. Hoping it's a progesterone fluke but I was still overwhelmed by it all. Before I walked out, she thanked me for coming to watch my nephew and she said (mind you she's a labor/delivery nurse)..."You cant begin to imagine all the paperwork it takes to bring a baby into the world!".
Feeling the knife go thru me once again, I stepped around the corner where she couldnt see me and had a silent tourette filled tantrum. I asked my nephew for a big baby hug cause he's my sanity.
Got my beta and ran a few errands. Got home to dh where I succombed to my emotions and cried my eyes out including hyperventilating for 30 minutes. He was still hopeful.
An hour later, I used the restroom and guess who decided to visit.. . Crap! told dh and now he's having a really rough time. He's taking his anger out on video games and he cant quit looking at me with super sad eyes.
Dr called 20 minutes ago and confirmed....not pregnant.
He said because of the half life of the drugs I was on...I may ovulate on my own this new cycle. So since we cant afford another OV induction cycle right now, he wants to try naturally and if no ov in 30 days, we'll do provera and go from there. So...I'm still doing 2xdaily heparin injections and the prednisone just in case.
Tomorrow is cookie baking day with my mom and I'm not even in the mood for that...well I could definitely use a big spoonful of cookie dough right about now.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara - I'm so sorry. I hope he's right about you ovulating on your own. Your sister makes me crazy!

Lisserb - my RE's office does everything like normal except no IVF's Christmas week. I asked them about that specifically to see if that's why they didn't want to do it. He doesn't want me to try naturally, either. I'll get more details in 3 days when we meet.

8 years ago

Tara I wish I had words of wisdom or comfort .. I still can't believe it, really thought this was it. But you know what, He sees your dreams, your trials, your strong will & persistence & commitment - and I also remind Him every night. I pray more for you to conceive than I do for myself! You will have your dream. All this, the tears, stress, shots & meds, sleepless nights, breakdowns & tantrums - all of it will male that day coming a thousand times sweeter. Big hugs & lots of love from us. Try to enjoy baking cookies tomorrow & eat all the cookie dough you want!

8 years ago

I'll also be having a blue Christmas also. Wednesday evening I got a positive frer, it never got darker and I started bleeding heavy this morning :(
[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image_4.jpeg.html]User Image[/URL]

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Hello Ladies

i am sorry for all the bad News here but try to see the positive side of life: It is December and Christmas is just around the Corner! I LOVE Christmas! Our Lord was Born for the good of our souls and for our redemption!
Concentrate on Christmas, on everything there is to do, on all the presents that Need to be bought, the Cookies that Need to be baked, the lights, the joy, the kindness...
Please concentrate on everything that is good in your lives, on everything you have and not on what is still missing.

I am on my final countdown until my vacation: 10 days left!!!! Yuuuhuu! I am also on 8DPO today and this month i decided to help my Body a Little with 100mg Progesterone a day from 2 DPO so i guess i should test on Thursday to see if i continue with progesterone or not.

Tara, did you think about telling your sister what you are going through for years? That way not only the stupid comments come to an end, but you may find a shoulder to lie on when you are down. I am just saying... could be a good or a stupid idea, depends on the relationship you have with your sister.

Wish you all ladies a wonderful day!

User Image

8 years ago

Just stopping in to say hello!

Athena, at least you know you have gotten a BFP this quick after just starting to try again.
Sorry it ended in a chemical. :-(

Tara, I can't imagine how you felt at that moment! My heart truly does ache for you dear.

How is everyone else doing???

We go to our RE Wednesday to have our IVF consult so I should have my plan then. We will hopefully start the process in January then transfer in February!!! EeEEkkkKKkk I am so excited! I am so damn ready to be pregnant. We haven't even discussed the "what if it doesn't work" yet. Nope, not having that talk yet. We will cross that bridge when and if it comes. Right now, I am staying positive in saying this will work for us!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo