Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holy crap, day 57!! I'm only on 3DPO and I thought I was going crazy! I've been reading on and off, so I might have missed this, but have you talked to you doctor yet? She/He might be able to do a better test just in case like you said longer cycled women produce less hcg... I'm new to this so I'm not sure. Good luck and I'm crossing everything I can you get your really soon!

lammy1988 I hope you feel better soon... or better yet you don't and you get your BFP instead! Add that to crazy, this is the only time in our lives were we actually pray to be sick with pregnancy. ha!
phatgurl you crack me up! Make sure to separate you coffee and pee on separate sides of your desk... maybe even label them or something. ha !

As for me, like I said... 3dpo and I'm back on the crazy train for the 2WW. Have any of you ladies seen What to Expect? I'm totally the crazy obnoxious protective lady... I swear everything I put in my mouth I've had an intense thought about... I stopped drinking any alcohol 2 months ago, stopped drinking coffee last month, and have been sucking down "pregnancy tea" like it's going out of style. I just keep thinking that if I am pg then I have to be as healthy as possible, but then with every BFN I'm pissed because I have been tired for 2 weeks without coffee. Now if I got a BFP it would be well worth it and I would cut everything out for good (Ok at least the next 9 months) ha!
Anyone else in that boat?

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

HCG evaporates the longer it sits. Urine that is over an hour old should be thrown out because any HCG in it will have broken down and no longer register on a hpt. So no, don't use yesterday's urine for a test because whether you're pregnant or not it will come up negative.

Tara - well your body is just driving you crazy isn't it? Maybe try a different brand of hpt's if you still don't want to go for a blood test.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Hey ladies.. I was researching HCG levels and thought this might be helpful for those of you that might be getting blood tests with low hcg levels.

The table below shows typical hCG values during pregnancy. These numbers are merely guidelines. Every woman's hCG levels may rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the amount of hCG increases during early pregnancy.

HCG Levels by Week
3 weeks LMP 5-50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP 5-426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP 18-7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP 1,080-56,500 mIU/ml
7-8 weeks LMP 650-229,000 mIU/ml
9-12 25,700-288,000 mIU/ml
13-16 weeks LMP 13,300-254,000 mIU/ml
17-24 weeks LMP 4,060-165,400 mIU/ml
25-40 weeks LMP 3,640-117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal <9.5mIU/ml

And here is the website I got it from http://www.pregnancy.org/article/hcg-levels

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

@Marielle that's not very accurate. My cycle buddy kept her urine for 9 hours in a bag in the fridge and tested it when she went and got a test and it still came up BFP. I think it just depends on the levels and on the individual woman. ;)

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

I tried a different test last week. Thought I saw something but if I did the other tests probably would have been positive by now.
And yes I'm going CRAZY!!! My 2WW is now going on 7. I should be the flippin poster child for crazy!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Just called my doctor and talked to the nurse. She's is going to talk to my doctor and see what she thinks. Told her everything going on and I feel crazy for calling but since I'm due for a yearly exam anyways I thought I'd ask them while on the phone. You seem so silly when talking to a doctor...like you know their answer already. You hear yourself say you're irregular and you want to hang up. But I told them the lengths of my cycle and about my spotting. Waiting to hear back from them....
Waiting. I think I picked the perfect username.

at is the world coming to when you can't even get a stupid f'in blue dye test to give you a false positive so it will buoy your spirits????

11 years ago

RWAR RWAR RWAR! Two annoyances. Doctor called me back while I was at the grocery store. I went to answer it and these 3 teenyboppers bumped into me not watching where they were going and I hit the wrong button..sent it straight to voicemail! It was 4:58 when they called so they told me in the voicemail to call them back tomorrow at 9am. I tried to call back but they had already turned the phone off. Uggg!
Then when I finally get home from shopping, I had my dh look at my boobs (not hard to convince him ). Pointed out the areas of prominent veins. He tells me, "Aww honey, it's ok, they look the same to me". I seriously about wacked him up the side of the head. Come on you dork. I want them to look different (they definitely feel diff). Now I feel like my hubby thinks I'm crazy.

I'm going crazy too. i had a miscarriage on June 11th and we didn't wait to get busy trying again. by my cm i supposedly o'ed on 20th-21st of June. now for the past like week and a half or so i been feeling pregnant again. my boobs have been sore and also have a sharp pain a couple times and seem larger. i think im imagining the sensitive nipples, nausea every once in a while, weird abdominal pains, gassy, appetite has changed. and through all this i dont know when af is expected so been going by supposed o but not even sure on that took two test both were and it sucks so fa. i think i just want it so bad my brain and body is playing tricks on me. to all and hope we all get our 's soon

11 years ago

@Rosebud-I'm sorry about your mc. I know your pain. Next week will be a year since mine. I think that's why I feel extra crazy right now. No AF, no BFP, same uterus tug and pulls as last time. Your symptoms sound promising but it's hard to tell since it can be from the hormones going nuts from mc. But usually after a mc, the symptoms disappear (or at least mine did). Stay strong and know that we're praying for you and thinking about you.

I had a talk with my hubby tonight and asked why he doesnt seem excited or interested in what's going on. He felt so bad by the way he's been acting. He said he's super excited but he's super nervous too. Afraid to ask but wants to know. Lol. He's feeling about as crazy as I am!. He said all day yesterday all he could think about was if my AF had come yet or if I was preggers. But he was afraid to ask. And he keeps imagining what it's gonna be like when I tell him I got a BFP. I feel better now . I really wish I could have talked with the doctor though. Dont know if they want an appt or not. Am I gonna have to hold my pee? Cause if they want FMU and they dont even open til 9...My bladder is gonna explode!!!!!! Maybe I'll catch my FMU just in case. LOL. Feeling kinda excited/nervous about talking to dr. I hope they didnt tell me to call them back just so they can tell me to wait. Cause they could have told me that on the phone!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo