Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4001 - 4010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The only places you can volunteer here are like animal shelters or food kitchens ..and they are full of prisoners and community servicers .so I'll pass ! Gotta go relieve my stomach of the two crackers and a sip of water I had for breakfast .help! :/

10 years ago

yeah i feel crazy... better yet i know im crazy... i found myself sitting on the bathroom floor pulling a neg. pregnancy apart to see if i could see a line... it just COULDNT be neg.. but alas it was still neg. even in 3 pieces on the floor.. and i thought to myself, "i think i have reached an all time new low" i felt so pathetic sitting there prying the thing apar, praying that by some divine intervention it would turn positive if the air hit it.. WOW i think im in need of some help...

10 years ago

Taters - most of us have been there!

10 years ago

@nicky- yea morning sickness!!!!

@taters- you're not alone honey!!!!! We all pull the tests apart! ROFL! I did til I got the wondfo dipsticks and had nothing to pull apart LOL.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Taters - I've torn apart tests ,I've dipped them .dried them .and then dipped them again .ive seriously probably spent at least a whole 24 hours of my life trying to minipulate a test into being positive! Rough guess on cost of tests in the last tree years - 3000 dollars ! I know crazy !

10 years ago

As a friend of mine says ttc will make you cray-cray. :-)

10 years ago

I am really crazy. Apparently POASing is my hobby.

I was just compiling my receipts to submit for my Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to get reimbursed for my healthcare expenses. All of my items are OPKs and HPTs. Since January, I have spent $574.10! And that is only for the receipts that I can find.

I say this as I'm holding my urine so I can POAS again. I used my last FRER this morning and BFN, so I'm probably out this month. I'll POA Wondfo just for fun.

On the bright side, once AF comes I will be able start my new plan with my RE. Femara here we come!

User Image

10 years ago

Wow holly! I wish I had kept a tally. I know i've spent over $100 since we started... and that's on hpt/opks alone. Sorry you got a bfn but hopefully the femara does the trick. I tried it this month but the 5 mg wasnt strong enough so my dr added clomid to give em a boost. Praying you get beautiful 20mm follicles!!!

Checking in....2 more doses of clomid left. If my follies were 9mm on thursday and grow 2mm a day....then which train will get to the station first?
I'm looking at a wed or thurs OV but in case of faster maturity being that this is 2nd dose of meds in one cycle, I think I'll start opks again on monday.

Went to my inlaws for dinner last night. We had told them years ago that we'd start ttc after 3 yrs of marriage. Well wednesday is our 3yr anniversary! My MIL asked last night what anniversary it was (she knew!...she practically has a countdown calendar on the wall!). Dh said '3years'. She got all goofy and smiley. I wanted to throw up! Praying they dont say anything. I want to hear a baby's heartbeat before I come out of the infertility closet!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!

Tara -I hate those awkward moments . Glad u get to try this month !!!! When I had to have my second d&c they made me sign a lot of paperwork about blood transfusions and who has my power of attorney ect .so I figured I would call my family .i was so scared I was going to die ! Well try calling your grandpa to tell him you have to have a surgery because you had a miscarriage .and then your dad.yeahhhh .....awkward.on a happier note -----the day after tomorrow (Tuesday ) at 9 am is my appointment .im freaking terrified .i had a dream last night I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding .ad I kept trying to pretend it wasn't there and i finally woke up and ran to the bathroom still u tears from my dream.this wait is killing me .Ill be 6weeks four days ...so I should see a heartbeat :/ I'm just so scared.im sweating typing this .i am going by myself on top of that.i am to scared to have anyone there and If the news is bad I want to be alone .df is to scared to go even if I would want him too.i never thought I would make it this far without any blood or cramps or something scary happening .thank you Jesus :) hope all of you are doing well .i seem to forget when ttc just how much more stressful this is .all I can think is I don't want to see another operating room in my life .

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo