Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3591 - 3600 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waitingonmymiracle- I did test this morning, and it was a BFP!

Hard to believe, all of my symptoms are gone except for the weird allergy ones. I am going to get a digital test tonight to confirm, still feeling nervous, don't know why :S

@Violetsnail- I was talking to my sister last night, she tested negative until she was 6 weeks along with her current pregnancy, 2 weeks after her period was due. Some people just produce really low levels of hCG, hence the faint lines. If your period hasn't come yet, hopefully this is good news! *Baby dust!*

10 years ago

@waiting good luck today! I'm glad hubby will be with you. Let is know! Yeah that temp is down to 97.18 this morning. I have done some calculating trying to. Make sure I don't loose this cycle.semen can last 72 hours and still catch an egg. An egg will last 48 hrs after O. If I BD tonight and I O wed or thur...that covers me. If I O Fri or Sat...I'll be home Sat afternoon. If I don't O until 10 days after my last dose, that will be Sunday...even better! Lol

@xoxo your wedding pics are gorgeous. When I saw your cover with no shoes, I said "ewwwwhhhh that girl is a cowboy" in my Garth Brooks voice.

@jac congrats on your BFP!!!

@barbie anything is possible for all that I have read. One thing is consistent...the less you are stressed, that's when it happens. But lets say that you are....is it a good thing or a bad thing? Lol..i hope you are! I love pregnant and I want everybody to get a BFP.

10 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/christie.osborne2?ref=tn_tnmn

Here's my fb if anyone wants to add me

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Been lurking lately. :) I see the world is still turning here in the nuthouse. I've been super busy lately with baseball games and work. I'm saddled up and back in for the ride! Another super long cycle, didn't even temp on any important days this cycle. Wasn't up to it. I've been keeping up with it lately though. Kinda high temps, they started going down and then today back up past 98... ugh... here we go again!

10 years ago

Hi Mem!!!!! I was wondering where you went!

10 years ago

@mem hey you! I was thinking about you the other day. Welcome back :-)

10 years ago

Haha! Yes I'm still around. Dumped my boyfriend and found myself a temporary partner in crime. :) ahhh... younger guys are awesome. He says he's infertile, we'll find out! LoL. On a serious note, I wish I would have charted more this month! I'm not even sure if I Ov'd this month. My cycle was all crazy after my MC last month so I guess only time will tell. This chart looks a lot like my anovulatory chart from February though. It's also similar because I always have 28/29 day cycles and I'm on CD like 35 or so today?

10 years ago

OKAY...where to begin ? FIRST...dh and I loved my doctor's 2nd office location! They have a flippin' cafe inside the medical building! I tried to talk dh into a pastry but it didnt work . While I was waiting, I saw a nurse rolling a huge ultrasound machine into the office. I looked at dh and said, "I have a gut feeling that's for me ."

Anyways, I had a transvaginal ultrasound meaning, I GOT PROBED!!! That thing was funky feeling! First thing she looked at was my uterus. She said it looked great!!! No septums, great size and my endometrium was perfectly thick. Then onto my ovaries. She looked at my right ovary first. To be honest, it wasnt as bad as I thought it be. She said my right ovary was a great size and looked healthy besides a few cysts. And BAM....smack dab in the middle of the screen, 2 golfball sized follicles (in zoom mode ). Those beautiful half babies measured in at 13mm. To ovulate, they need to be at least 18mm. But because I naturally ovulate late, they are perfect for being cd 16. She said I can expect to ovulate this weekend. Then on to the left ovary. That ovary looks more like hotdog than a cookie....btw she said ovaries look like chocolate chip cookies on the ultrasound cause of the follicles. Nothing wrong though, ovaries are different shapes in different woman. That one looked a bit more pcos-like but still not the worst I've seen. However, that ovary didnt have any mature follicles so it looks like my right ovary is the winner this round! She also said it looks like my ovaries have plenty of reserve eggs left . So....she's putting me on dexamethasone (steroid) til BFP or AF. It will suppress my immune system just in case my body tries to fight it and also make my testosterone drop more to make me more fertile and make the eggies even better . Now just have to wait til the weekend to ovulate and in the mean time!!!

What's funny, is that dh was with me in the exam room the whole time. He thought it was so cool seeing my uterus and ovaries!!! I told him that now I get to be there for a prostate exam

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Jacquia on your . On what DPO did you get your ? Did you test before and got a negative? If so on what DPO? How is your CM, egg white or milky white? What is the position of your cervix now, hard or soft, high or low, open or close? Sorry for the 21 questions, just curious and wanted to know for the future.

ARM- all my symptoms have disappeared: cramping, sensitive BBs. AF is due tomorrow, so I will keep you guys posted.

10 years ago

@jacquia- !!! Post the tests for us to see if you can!!

@memphrika- He's already told you he's infertile....did you interview him or something ?

Kysha!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo