Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

ok so im going to be really crazy now not sure if i should tell you all as then u will think im too crazy to be in the crazy thread lol

so can u feel pregnant the day after ok i really cant explain it but i feel like the little swimmers are doing good lol i feel like hell yh nothing can stop me doing what i want i have all this good things around me i can make a baby too

i feel like go me go me go me you can do it

ok im going back to my padded cell now lol

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy- thats not crazy talk it is never crazy to have a positive outlook on the situation! It really could be extremely good to be so positive not to be debbie downer but the only worry i have with it is i do not want you to be super hurt if it wasnt to happen this cycle so just be cautious to not give yourself phantom symptoms! Keep up the great attitude though that alone is a big step on this long road! I will cheer you and the little swimmers on to and keep you in my prayers! I really hope this is your month!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

i dont think i will get hurt this time if im not i had that last month so im trying not to put myself through it again .
my 2WW is getting close so im trying to keep myself busy so i dont think about it and get down .

so im putting all the little details into our new home as it feels like home this time and trying to work out better eatting better everything really

IM FEELING GOOD had to say it out loud lol

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy - glad you're feeling good!

Shay - so happy AF isn't here yet. Since you're not sure what day you O'd for sure you may have either implanted in the last day or so or not implanted at al yet.

Lmpotts - I wish we could be cycle buddies, but my cycle is only 25 days, so I O this weekend. :(

Mooney - that's awesome!

Holly - keep up the positive attitude. :-)

11 years ago

Im happy no AF yrt either but now im super nervouse and really frustrated that i keep getting BFNs i should at least be getting a faint positive or something. I almost always have a 29 day cycle so im sure i ovulated and would of had time to implant by now. Ugh the suspense is driving me mad! :

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Starting to worry about an Ectopic Pregnancy...

11 years ago

KILL ME!!! Today has been a day from hell!! I just typed a post about my day and it all got erased! To put it in a nutshell. My sister is trying to jip me into babysitting for $1799 per year cause she wont have to pay taxes is it's under $1800. That's $1 an hour and $35 a week...even though daycare is $300 a week! All I asked for was $5/hour....they think it's too much cause they are wanting to pay off their home loan quicker (home hasnt even been built yet). They pocket 2k after bills so I figure they can afford $5/hr. I told her, I have to pay my home loan too....Does she think I live in a cardboard box!!!??? Then she told me the only way she'll pay nannytax is if I do all the paperwork...do you guys pay nannytax for babysitters or know anyone who does? Anyways, I feel about a millimeter tall right now. She apologized later for being selfish. Then I came home to amazing leftover pasta, only thing getting me thru the day! I SPILLED IT ON THE FLOOR...I cried. Could be PMS but still sucked seeing my pasta all over the floor. Cramps hurt, I'm tired and over emotional! Going to bed til period ends!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Hmm.....WE NEED GOOD NEWS ON HERE!!!! Just screaming my feelings! lol Miss talking to all of you!

11 years ago • Post starter

No good news for me :( Still NO AF and STILL BFFNS! Going tomorrow to check for ectopic.

11 years ago

Shay - good luck!

Tara - she only has to pay taxes in 2 situations: 1) you want to count the income on your taxes; 2) she wants to write off what she's paying you on hers. Otherwise, my feeling is what the government doesn't know won't hurt them in my opinion. Here's the thing - if she thinks she's going to get a huge tax deduction for paying daycare, she won't. It's a percentage of what you pay in & only applies to offset the taxes you already pay. So, if you only end up owing $200 in Federal taxes, the most you would get to write off in any situation is $200. If she's like a lot of people who end up getting back everything they've paid into Federal, she won't get any tax credit. Even though she's your sister, I would have to say, "This is supposed to be mutually beneficial for us, not just you. If you don't want to pay me a decent wage, put your child in daycare. I would prefer to watch him because I know I will provide better care, but you are NOT going to take advantage of me.". Then ask her how much money she's going to have to pay down her home loan while paying full daycare tuition and how long she thinks her employer will keep her on staff when she has to be out with a sick child. Day cares will not let you bring a child who has fever or is sick in another way. I lost several jobs due to my children's illnesses, and it's not illegal for them to fire you if the illnesses are not covered by FMLA which most childhood illnesses are not. What a jackass! The only major drawback to you not claiming the money you get paid on your taxes is that you cannot use it as proof of income if you need to get another loan. See if you can find some middle ground on your rate if you can both agree on not including it on your taxes. When you consider that you don't have to drive anywhere every day & you don't have to pay income tax maybe you can take a little less than $5/hr IF AND ONLY IF she agrees not to report the income. You are not required to claim income under a certain & amount. It changes year to year, so check out filing requirements on IRS.gov if you're worried about doing something illegal or it makes you feel dishonest. Also, I would not be very surprised if the nanny tax wasn't designed specifically for people who come into your home to watch your children or who live with you, not for caregivers outside of your home.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo