Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5801 - 5810 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I had some ewcm. I've been having sorry for tmi but cm that looks like snot, mixed with creamy cm. I'll see what my temp does in the morning. It was declining at this point last cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Waiting, sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope you are okay.

AFM - I went in yesterday for my baseline ultrasound. I was actually day 4, but my RE wanted me to come in then versus Sunday. Well, my uterus looked good and I had 3 follies on each side...so 6 follies for me at baseline is pretty good.

Here's my protocol (from what I can remember. I don't have my meds with me in my office).

My RE gave me my prescription of Letrozole (Femara). I took 5 mg in the morning and 5 mg at night to play catch up since I started on CD 4 versus 3. For the next 3 days (CD 5-7), I will be taking 5 mg per day.

On CD 8, she wants me to start taking Estradiol (Estrace) at night and I will continue until she tells me to stop. This should help since I had thin lining on my last monitored cycle.

On CD 8 and 9, I have to give myself a 150 mg shot of Bravelle. Last time, I only took 1 shot, so hopefully this will be better.

I have my follicle check appointment on Sunday to see when I can take my HCG shot to trigger O and schedule my IUI. Can't wait to see what happens this cycle.

User Image

10 years ago

Your Re is open on sunday?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Took a $test. Took forever for the dye to move across. Once it got completely past the test line, I could see a line. But I dont know if it's an evap or not. Guess I'll try again tomorrow. 8dpo today and going for my progesterone check.

I must look crazy! Standing at the post office holding my lower abdomen while stretching to the right. Must have looked like an 80's aerobic video. I'm having constant twinging, pulling and cramping. And low back near my sacrum feels sore and tight. I want a massage!

Sis in law is getting induced hopefully we will have a baby by tomorrow. Still no af for me. Testing tomorrow

10 years ago

Aww you're going to be an aunt! I'll be waiting for an update!

Feel like my nipples have been in vice grips all day. My progesterone must be high.

Hi ladies, been quite a while. I'm all moved out of my ex's finally and feeling much better about the break up. I do miss him and i'm still saddened, but looking on the bright side i think this is the best thing for both of us. I decided to plan a girls night and go out Saturday night to have some fun, let my hair down and free myself a little.

Anywho, i hope you gals are doing well. I'll be checking in more often

10 years ago

Omg!
I'm a basket case! Took hpt this morning and it had a pink line on it. Then I poas another stick to see. And that had a line too! Oh..I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful bfp and sticky bean(s)! Having constant twinging, pinching and pulling on both sides of my uterus.
Please look at my tests girls!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo